Jake is a Football and Entertainment betting expert, with a Man City season ticket and a deep knowledge of reality TV betting angles
- Zara McDermott is the 1/2 favourite to be the next celebrity to be eliminated on Strictly
- Ellie Leach now moves into 3/1 second favourite to win the show this year
- Check out the full list of dances that the celebs will be doing this week
Zara McDermott is the 1/2 favourite to be the next celebrity to be eliminated on Strictly
Former Love Island star turned documentary maker Zara McDermott is now the 1/2 favourite to leave next after her appearance in the dance-off last weekend.
Eddie Kadi was unanimously voted out by the judges last weekend against McDermott and she is now the heavy favourite to be the next celeb to go.
William Hill have a full market up over who will leave next with Amanda Abbington now not featuring after she withdrew from Strictly earlier this week.
|Strictly Come Dancing Next Elimination
What the expert says..
After last weekend's dance-off appearance, Zara McDermott is back as the favourite to be the next celebrity eliminated according to bookmakers! The latest odds suggest a 66% chance that she leaves this week.
Ellie Leach now moves into 3/1 second favourite to win the show this year
Former Coronation Street star Ellie Leach has moved into second favourite to win Strictly this series after a stunning Paso Doble saw her awarded a 10 by Motsi Mabuse.
Leach is now 3/1 to win the show ahead of Nigel Harman but remains just behind Bobby Brazier who has been the favourite for well over a month now.
Brazier is the clear favourite in the market with the latest betting odds suggesting a 34% chance that we wins the show this year.
|Strictly Come Dancing Winner 2023
Check out the full list of dances that the celebs will be doing this week
Strictly Come Dancing this weekend is the famous Halloween special with plenty of tricks and treats expected from the celebrities.
This week in Strictly history has seen some crazy fancy dress costumes over the years and it looks like it will be the same again this year.
The full list of dances that the celebrities will perform this week, along with the songs that they will dance to, has been released by the BBC:
- Adam and Luba: American Smooth to Magic Moments by Perry Como
- Annabel and Johannes: Tango to Need U Tonight by INXS
- Angela R and Kai: Charleston to Murder She Wrote (TV Theme)
- Angela S and Carlos: Paso Doble to BLACK swan SWAN lake by District 78
- Bobby and Dianne: Cha Cha to Come-On-A-My-House by Della Reese
- Ellie and Vito: Salsa to Murder On The Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- Krishnan and Lauren: Viennese Waltz to Kiss From A Rose by Seal
- Layton and Nikita: Tango to Vampire by Olivia Rodrigo
- Nigel and Katya: Cha Cha to I Was Made For Lovin’ You by KISS
- Zara and Graziano: Charleston to Jeepers Creepers by Al Donahue and his Orchestra
Dancing On Ice Betting Odds: Adele Roberts and Miles Nazaire now JOINT FAVOURITES to win Dancing On Ice
Miles Nazaire and Adele Roberts are now the joint 6/4 favourites to win this year's Dancing On Ice after being joint top of the judges leaderboardContinue Reading
Eurovision Song Contest Betting Odds: Ukraine move into 5/2 favourites to win Eurovision with Israel's inclusion confirmed by the EBU earlier this week!
Ukraine are clear favourites to win the Eurovision Song Contest with the latest betting odds putting them at the top of the betting market at 5/2 to win this year.Continue Reading
Love Island Betting Odds: Molly and Tom are now 4/5 FAVOURITES to win tonight's Love Island Final with Callum and Jess just behind!
Molly and Tom go into tonight's Love Island Final as the betting favourites with bookmakers giving odds on who will win the show.Continue Reading