Next Labour Leader Betting Odds

Published: Dec 18, 5:18pm Last Updated: Sep 16, 11:03am Political Betting 1 Comment 1132 Views

Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham now clear favourite at odds between 9/4 and 11/4 to be the next Labour leader.  The bookies have three female candidates Lisa Nandy, Angela Rayner, and Yvette Cooper vying to become the first female leader of the Labour Party. Leading online bookmakers split over Sadiq Khan after his London Mayoral re-election with odds ranging between 8/1 and 25/1. Next Labour Leader Candidates Best Betting Odds Percentage Chance According To Best Bookmaker Odds Andy Burnham 11/4 26.67% Angela... [ Read More ]

Next Conservative Leader Betting Odds

Published: Mar 27, 1:23pm Last Updated: Sep 16, 10:12am Political Betting 0 Comments 839 Views

Chancellor Rishi Sunak is in pole position to be the next Conservative leader at bookmaker odds between 7/4 and 9/4  Liz Truss is a big mover in the betting from 14/1 into as low as 8/1 after her promotion to Foreign Secretary.  Conservative Candidates Betting Odds Rishi Sunak 2/1 Michael Gove 6/1 Liz Truss 8/1 Jeremy Hunt 8/1 Dominic Raab 12/1 Sadiq Javid 14/1 Oliver Dowden 14/1 Michael Gove looks like yesterday's man according to leading online bookmakers and drifts... [ Read More ]

Next German Chancellor Betting Odds

Published: Aug 31, 5:13pm Last Updated: Sep 15, 11:46am Political Betting 0 Comments 45 Views

Bookmaker favourite Olaf Scholz (1/4) of the SPD has not ruled out joining forces with the Left Party which could propel him to power. The Conservative CDU candidate Armin Laschet (3/1) is trailing in the polls and with online bookmakers after a lacklustre early campaign. Angela Merkel's successor will need to form coalitions to secure the Chancellorship.   Green + FPD + SPD is the favourite next german government coalition with the betting exchanges.    German Chancellor Angela Merkel has... [ Read More ]

US President and US Vice President Betting Markets And Odds

Published: Sep 9, 1:26pm Last Updated: Sep 14, 1:29pm Political Betting 0 Comments 20 Views

Bookies have Joe Biden as the favourite for the next US Election According to US President betting odds, Donald Trump is likely to be a candidate in 2024 Kamala Harris is just 5/1 To Be the first female US President Alexandria Ocasio - Cortez 25/1 for the democratic nomination    [ Read More ]

Canadian Election Betting Odds and History

Published: Aug 31, 9:44am Last Updated: Sep 13, 12:51pm Political Betting 0 Comments 46 Views

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party are odds on favourites with all online bookmakers.  Election odds indicate a 75% chance for Liberals and a 25% chance for Conservatives.  Snap election called by Trudeau looks like an astute gamble. The Canadian Election betting odds show a tightish between the Liberal Party led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the Conservatives who have a newish leader in Erin O'Toole. The snap election was a calculated gamble by the Liberals whose polling has... [ Read More ]

Scottish Referendum Betting

Published: May 10, 10:39am Last Updated: Sep 13, 9:33am Political Betting 0 Comments 77 Views

SNP Leader Nicola Sturgeon Expected To Call For Another Independence Referendum.  Not Before 2025 Is The Favourite Option with The Bookmakers Betting Odds of 4/1 are available for A Referendum To Be Held in 2023 or 2024.  Government Expected To Reject Calls From Nationalists. Scottish Referendum Date Latest Betting Odds Percentage Chance  2025 or Later 8/11 57.80% 2024 4/1 20% 2023 4/1 20% 2022 7/1 12.50% 2021 50/1 1.96% The current Conservative government are dead against independence for Scotland and... [ Read More ]

US Presidential Odds 2024 | Betting Guide Trends & History

Published: Dec 15, 4:40pm Last Updated: Sep 9, 8:46am Political Betting 0 Comments 320 Views

President Joe Biden favourite for 2024 with most online bookmakers at between 11/4 and 4/1 Vice President Kamala Harris is expected to be a runner and is between 7/2 and 11/2  Former President Donald Trump could be the comeback kid (sic) and is between 4/1 and 13/2 to win the White House. Presidential Candidate  Party Best Betting Odds Joe Biden Democrat 4/1 Kamala Harris Democrat 11/2 Donald Trump Republican 13/2 Ron De Santis Republican 12/1 Florida Governor Ron DeSantis's star... [ Read More ]

French President Betting Odds and Historical Trends

Published: Sep 1, 12:04pm Last Updated: Sep 7, 11:24am Political Betting 0 Comments 26 Views

The current President of France  Emmanuelle Macron is odds on with most of the best betting sites to win the French Election at around 8/11 (1.57). Marine Le Pen from the National Rally is his main rival at betting odds of between 3/1 (4.0) and 4/1(5.0).  Conservative Xavier Bertrand for the Republicans is between 4/1 (5.0) and 5/1 (6.0). A previously unconsidered candidate Michel Barnier (EU Brexit Negotiator) has entered the betting at odds between around 14/1 (15.00) and 20/1 (21.0).  French... [ Read More ]

Next Prime Minister Odds | Betting History and Trends

Published: Dec 14, 12:02pm Last Updated: Sep 3, 2:59pm Political Betting 0 Comments 339 Views

Rishi Sunak now in pole position to be the next PM at online bookmaker odds between 2/1 and 5/2  Sir Keir Starmer is now available at a best price of 5/1 to be the next Prime Minister after negativity grows of his leadership capabilities.  Next Prime Minister Best Betting Odds Rishi Sunak 5/2 Keir Starmer 5/1 Michael Gove 10/1 Michael Gove has been backed as a credible Sunak alternative and is third in the betting.   A host of candidates... [ Read More ]

Next Country To Leave European Union

Published: Mar 23, 4:51pm Last Updated: Sep 1, 11:14am Political Betting 0 Comments 1321 Views

Italy are the bookmaker favourites to be the next country to leave the European Union. Ruling PiS party in Poland on a collision course with Brussels lawmakers.  Hungary again in hot water amid calls to withhold funds.  Dutch Prime Minister says "Hungary has no place in the EU anymore.      When Britain narrowly made the momentous decision to leave the European Union (BREXIT) it was predicted by many political commentators that other European Union countries would follow Britain's lead,... [ Read More ]

By using this site you confirm you are 18+ and consent to our use of cookies and processing of personal data as set out in our Privacy Policy
Got it!

We detected you are connecting from United States. We have a different section in our site for users from your country.