Strictly Come Dancing Early Betting Odds
With Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals underway we are getting pointers as to who is working well.
The biggest female mover in the Strictly Come Dancing Betting Odds is East Ender Rose Ayling - Ellis, she is now vying with Tom Fletcher to be SCD favourite.
The most backed male dancer with the online bookmakers is TV presenter Rhys Stephenson, he is into 6/1 from 12/1.
|Strictly Come Dancing 18 Sep @ 13:46 - To Win|
Most of the leading online bookmakers installed Tom Fletcher as the early SCD favourite, the guitarist-singer from the band McFly looks to emulate his wife in winning a TV show, she was the I'm A Celebrity Queen Of The Jungle.
The best price for Rose Ayling-Ellis is around 7/2 but she is also on offer at 5/1, come the early weeks of the show she could be the clear favourite.
CBBC presenter Rhys Stephenson is another contestant who may be impressing in rehearsals, his SCD odds have shortened to 6/1.
We know comedian Robert Webb can dance after the Comic Relief Flashdance skit, he is at odds of 8/1 from an early 12/1.
Presenter AJ Odudu is heading to the Ballroom, the bookies have cut her odds before the show has even started.
BBC Breakfast news presenter Dan Walker had been installed towards the head of the betting, but he has drifted out to a generous double-figure price.
Matilda (Tilly) Ramsey becomes the youngest Strictly Come Dancing contestant at just 19, she can be backed at around 14/1.
Actress Katie McGlynn is 12/1, the talented performer will now be on our screens every Saturday night.
Tokyo double Olympic Gold Medallist Swimmer Adam Peaty is also 12/1, he was the first sportsman added to the Strictly roster.
20/1 are also the early odds for actor Greg Wise, he is best known for the 1995 film Sense and Sensibility.
Ugo Monye was the final name for Strictly, the former Rugby Union player is now at a bigger price than his early odds.
The Bake-Off winner John Whaite can be supported at odds of 12/1.
Strutting her stuff in front of the judges will be the Loose Woman panelist Judi Love, bookies have her quoted at 20/1.
The Dragons Den entrepreneur Sara Davies will look to impress the judges at 20/1.
The Outsider at 25/1 is ex-East Ender Nina Wadia, she says the judges will need to be blindfolded for her to win, but she could emulate other Walford winners Jill Halfpenny (2004) and Kara Tointon (2010).
|Positive Betting Moves||Negative Betting Moves|
|Rose Ayling - Ellis||Dan Walker|
|AJ Odudu||Adam Peaty|
|Rhys Stephenson||Ugo Monye|
Strictly Come Dancing Contestants Mini Biography
- Age 48
- Actor /Author/Comedian
- The brilliant Channel 4 Peep Show first brought Robert Webb to a wider audience.
- The series ran for 12 years from 2003 until 2015
- .He is a regular on panel shows including Have I Got News For You and QI.
- His first novel Come Again was released in 2020.
- Age 36
- He is singer/songwriter for the band McFly who have sold 10 million records worldwide since their formation in 2003.
- In recent years he has also authored children's books.
- He is married to I'M A Celebrity winner vlogger and author Giovanni who won the series in 2020.
- Age 33
- TV Presenter
- Best known for hosting Big Brother accompaniment show Bit On The Side" alongside Rylan Clark and Emma Willis.
- Odudu also won the second series of Celebrity Karaoke Club on ITV 2.
- Age 32
- In 2013 Whaite won the Great British Bake Off which enabled him to pursue a cooking career.
- He is now regularly seen on our screens in daytime cooking shows.
- Age 28
- CBBC Presenter
- Kids and Mums will know Stephenson due to his stint on CBBC which he joined in 2016.
- The Londoner will become better known to a wider audience when he takes to the dance floor.
- Age 37
- Founder of crafting business The Crafters Companion Sara Davis is the newest dragon on the hit show Dragons Den.
- Age 44
- The Breakfast TV and Sports presenter has been a regular on the BBC since around 2008.
- The 44-year-old has been a safe pair of hands on a variety of shows including Football Focus and is the new host of the NFL show.
- Currently starring in the Channel 5 soap Hollyoaks the actress is best known for playing Sinead in Coronation Street.
- She was on the Manchester cobbles for 7 years and went through a range of harrowing storylines.
- Age 19
- Chef/TV Presenter
- Daughter of sweary Chef Gordon the 19-year-old has forged her own path in the kitchen and on TV.
- Has a very healthy social media following which could stand her in good stead when Strictly Come Dancing voting commences.
- Age 55
- The oldest contestant looking to measure up to last year's oldest winner Bill Bailey is actor Greg Wise.
- He also has a connection to Bake Off having won the TV celebrity special in aid of Comic Relief.
- Age 52
- Best known for playing Zainab in BBC soap East Enders, she has also appeared in the comedy Still Open All Hours.
- Was awarded an OBE in the New Years Honours List.
Rose Ayling - Ellis
- Age 30
- The 30-year-old came to our attention in her role as Frankie Lewis in East Enders.
- She will be the first deaf person to appear in the Saturday night dancing show and hopes she can make the deaf community proud.
- Age 26
- Adam Peaty will hope to emulate other sports stars Mark Ramprakash and Darren Gough and win Strictly Come Dancing.
- The 26-year-old has 5 Olympic Medals consisting of 3 Golds and 2 Silver won in Rio and Tokyo.
- Age 41
- Stand Up Comedian/Loose Woman Panellist
- The Londoner on being announced as a contestant said " she was in shock to be part of the amazing show"
- Age 38
- The former England Rugby Union player seamlessly joined the punditry ranks on the BBC and BT Sport
- He was recently announced as one of the new team captains on the sports quiz show A Question Of Sport.
- The 38-year-old said it was a dream come true to appear on Strictly.
Strictly Come Dancing Betting Markets
As well as the main winner market the online bookmakers have a range of supplementary markets.
You can place bets on these throughout the series.
Obviously, the favourites will change as the series progresses.
|Betting Market Available ||1st Show Betting Favourite |
|Top Man||Tom Fletcher|
|Top Woman||Rose - Ayling Ellis|
|First/Next Elimination||Judi Love|
|Gender Of Winner||Male|
|Which Judge Will Give A 10 First||Anton Du Beke|
Strictly Come Dancing List Of Winners
It's hard to believe how many series of Strictly Come Dancing there have been, the next edition of this truly popular programme will see the celebs and professional dancers take to the floor for the 19th time.
Do you remember these Strictly Come Dancing winners?
|Year||SCD Celebrity Winner||SCD Professional|
|2020||Bill Bailey||Oti Mabuse|
|2019||Kevin Fletcher||Oti Mabuse|
|2018||Stacey Dooley||Kevin Clifton|
|2017||Joe McFadden||Katya Jones|
|2016||Ore Oduba||Joanne Clifton|
|2015||Jay McGuiness||Aliona Vilani|
|2014||Caroline Flack||Pasha Kovalev|
|2103||Abbey Clancy||Aljaz Skorjanec|
|2102||Louis Smith||Flavia Cacace|
|2011||Harry Judd||Aliona Vilani|
|2010||Kara Tointon||Artem Chigvintsev|
|2009||Chris Hollins||Ola Jordan|
|2008||Tom Chambers||Camilla Dalerup|
|2007||Alesha Dixon||Matthew Cutler|
|2006||Mark Ramprakash||Karen Hardy|
|2005||Darren Gough||Lillia Kopylova|
|2004||Jill Halfpenny||Darren Bennett|
|2004||Natasha Kaplinsky||Brendan Cole|
Strictly Come Dancing - Finishing Positions
The professional dancers have the following record from their SCD appearances.
|SCD Pro Dancer||Finishing Position|
|Oti Mabuse||1st, 1st, 7th, 2nd, 8th, 14th.|
|Katya Jones||WD, 8th, 11th, 1st, 6th.|
|Aljaz Skorjanec ||7th, 9th, 8th, 2nd, 8th, 6th, 10th, 1st.|
|Karen Hauer ||2nd, 6th, 11th, 13th, 9th, 4th, 10th, 6th.|
|Giovanni Pernice ||5th, 7th, 2nd, 2nd, 9th, 2nd.|
|Neil Jones ||5th.|
|Gorka Marquez ||2nd, 13th, 2nd, 14th|
|Janette Manrara ||2nd, 10th, 10th,10th, 15th, 7th, 5th, 13th.|
|Anton Du Beke||11th, 2nd, 15th, 9th, 11th, 4th, 9th, 9th, 13th, 11th, 6th, 4th, 15th, 8th, 9th, 5th, 8th, 3rd.|
|Diane Buswell ||9th, 13th, 2nd, 14th.|
|Johannes Radebe ||8th, 11th|
|A J Pritchard||6th, 5th, 5th, 4th.|
|Graziano Di Prima ||16th.|
|Amy Dowden ||6th, 2nd, 9th, 12th.|
|Luba Mushtuk ||10th, 15th.|
|Nadia Bychkova ||12th, 14th, 6th.|
|Nancy Xu ||N/A|
Stricly Come Dancing Professions
The list of professions with the most Glitterball wins is as follows.
|SCD Profession||SCD Winner|
|Actors||Kevin Fletcher |
|Presenters||Stacey Dooley |
|Singers/Musicians||Jay Mcguiness |
|Sports||Darren Gough |
|Model||Abbey Clancy |
Strictly Come Dancing Couples Make Up - Past Winners
So which gender coupling on past winners have the best chance of winning?
|Male - Female - Female - Male||Winner|
|Male Celebrity - Female Professional||11|
|Female Celebrity - Male Professional||7|
Strictly Come Dancing Age Of Winners
Below you can see the winning ages of the Strictly Come Dancing past winners.
Bill Bailey was easily the oldest winner taking to the floor at 55.
The youngest winner was gymnast Louis Smith who won in 2012 at just 23.
The average age of winners is 32.77 Years.
It may help if born in January and September as those are the most popular months for SCD winners with 3 wins apiece.
February and June babies have an uphill task as there have been no winners of the series born in that month.
|Year||Winner||Age When Winning|
Strictly Come Dancing Gender Betting
You can place a bet on whether a man or woman will win Strictly Come Dancing this year.
You can also place a bet on who will be Top Man and Top Woman.
The odds will be updated daily.
Betting On Strictly Come Dancing
I do bet on Strictly because if you get on early enough there is some big value to be had. The winner is usually a big price after the first couple of rounds.OLBG Member: Bisto6
Strictly Come Dancing Social Media Followers
We all know the influence social media has on our lives, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat has millions of eyeballs every day.
Within those social media sites, we all try and build a following as we want people to follow our every word.
Social Media Popularity
Without a step being danced could the reason Tom Fletcher is SCD favourite be due to his huge following on Twitter and Instagram?
Celebrities are no different, like all of us they want to be popular on these sites.
We wanted to discover which Strictly Come Dancing Celebrity has the biggest Twitter and Instagram following, and could this following influence how long they stay in SCD.
Obviously ahead of and during the show, these twitter numbers are likely to increase.
|Tom Fletcher||1.2 Million||2 Million|
|Dan Walker||733 K||198K|
|Robert Webb||521 K|| |
|Katie McGlynn||105 K||312K|
|A J Odudu||29K||92K|
|Greg Wise||826|| |
|Tilly Ramsey|| ||932K|
|John Whaite|| ||107K|
|Sara Davis|| || |
|Adam Peaty||125 K||538K|
|Rose Ayling - Ellis||5K||20K|
The In The Long Run and Black Books comedian had a massive 3.3 million followers on Twitter ahead of him winning SCD in 2020.
Strictly Come Dancing News
New Dancers Added To Strictly Come Dancing
Four new faces have been added to the professional ranks of SCD. Kai Widdrington, Nikita Kuzmin, Cameron Lombard, and Jowita Przystal will be strutting their stuff in the new series.
Professional Dancer Nadia Bychkova
Nadia had to cut short rehearsals due to her testing positive for COVID 19, this has thrown a spanner into the works with SCD cast and crew being forced to self-isolate.
|Strictly Come Dancing 18 Sep @ 13:46 - To Win|