Jake is a Football and Entertainment betting expert, with a Man City season ticket and a deep knowledge of reality TV betting angles
- Adam Thomas is the odds-on favourite to be the next celebrity voted off Strictly this year
- Ellie Leach now moves into 11/8 favourite to win the show after impressing last weekend
- OLBG look at the full list of dances that the celebrities will perform this week
Adam Thomas is the odds-on favourite to be the next celebrity voted off Strictly this year
Actor Adam Thomas appeared in the dance-off last weekend against the departing Zara McDermott and he's now odds-on at 4/6 to be voted off this week.
Adam Thomas is partnered up with Luba Mushtuk and will be dancing an American Rumba to Dancing On My Own by Calum Scott on Saturday night's show.
Sunday night though could see him eliminated and the latest odds from William Hill suggest a 60% chance of that happening.
|Strictly Come Dancing Next Elimination
What the expert says..
After last weekend's dance-off appearance, Adam Thomas is now the bookies favourite to leave Strictly this weekend! The latest odds suggest a 60% chance that he leaves this week.
Ellie Leach now moves into 11/8 favourite to win the show after impressing last weekend
Former Coronation Street star Ellie Leach has now moved into the betting favourite to win Strictly Come Dancing after arguably the dance of the night last weekend.
Leach is now 11/8 to win Strictly and has moved into favourite after that performance with Bobby Brazier's odds to win drifting out.
Nigel Harman wraps up the top three of the betting market as he has done throughout the series so far with his odds staying fairly consistent.
|Strictly Come Dancing Winner 2023
OLBG look at the full list of dances that the celebrities will perform this week
Another big night of dances is on the way on Strictly this weekend with the full list of routines released as always by the BBC.
Two couples choices will take place this weekend and could that bring the first 40 that we have seen of the series so far?
The full list of dances for this weekend, plus the songs which they will perform those dances to is:
- Adam and Luba: American Rumba to Dancing On My Own by Calum Scott
- Annabel and Johannes: Couple’s Choice to Wings by Birdy
- Angela R and Kai: Waltz to Fascination by Nat King Cole
- Angela S and Carlos: Samba to Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez
- Bobby and Dianne: Argentine Tango to Sail by AWOLNATION
- Ellie and Vito: American Smooth to Ain’t That A Kick In The Head by Robbie Williams
- Krishnan and Lauren: Couple’s Choice to You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon
- Layton and Nikita: Jive to Shake Ur Body by SHY FX, T.Power, Di
- Nigel and Katya: Tango to Nothing Breaks Like a Heart by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus
Oscars Betting Odds: Billie Eilish and brother Finneas are 1/7 FAVOURITES to win Best Original Song for SECOND TIME two years on from last win!
Billie Eilish and brother Finneas O'Connell are the clear favourites to win the Best Original Song Oscar for the second time in their career this year, with OLBG looking at full contenders.Continue Reading
Dancing On Ice Betting Odds: Ricky Norwood now CLEAR FAVOURITE at 1/3 to be the next celebrity eliminated with seven left to skate this weekend!
Ricky Norwood is the clear favourite to be the next celebrity eliminated on Dancing On Ice with the latest odds putting him on his own at the top of the market.Continue Reading
Love Island Betting Odds: Tom Clare and Molly Smith now ODDS-ON at 8/11 to win Love Island All Stars despite Tom's anger in Friday night's preview!
Tom Clare and Molly Smith shorten even further into 8/11 to win this year's Love Island All-Stars with OLBG looking at the latest winner betting odds.Continue Reading