Jake is a Football and Entertainment betting expert, with a Man City season ticket and a deep knowledge of reality TV betting angles
- Zara McDermott is the current favourite to leave Strictly this week
- Bobby Brazier remains favourite to win the show this year
- Check out the full dances and songs that the celebrities will perform
Zara McDermott is the current favourite to leave Strictly this week
Former Love Island star Zara McDermott is 6/4 to leave next with her and partner Graziano set to perform an American Smooth on Saturday night.
The past week has seen her odds shorten down to 6/4 to leave the show with bookmakers putting her as the favourite to go ahead of Adam Thomas and Eddie Kadi.
William Hill have a full betting market up for the next elimination on Strictly with the latest odds suggesting there's a 40% chance of Zara leaving the show next.
|Strictly Come Dancing Next Elimination
What the expert says..
Two weeks after she appeared in the dance-off, Zara McDermott is back as the favourite to be the next celebrity eliminated according to bookmakers! The latest odds suggest a 40% chance that she leaves this week.
Bobby Brazier remains favourite to win the show this year
The market for winner of Strictly is also still open with Bobby Brazier remaining the clear favourite to win the show this year with the market staying consistent.
Nigel Harman did move into favourite at the start of the month but Brazier took his place back at the top of the betting odds at the start of the month and stayed that way.
Brazier's latest odds to win suggest there's a 30% chance of him winning but Harman's chances are only slightly behind with a 28% implied probability.
|Strictly Come Dancing Winner 2023
What the expert says...
Bobby Brazier stays at the top of the market to win this year's Strictly as he moved above Nigel Harman earlier this month and has stayed that way!
Check out the full dances and songs that the celebrities will perform
A fun night awaits us on Saturday with some cracking looking dances set to take place and some big scores expected to be shown by the judges.
We've already seen 10s in the last two weeks with Motsi and Shirley both giving top marks and this week we may see even more.
The full list of dances this week along with the songs that they will be accompanied by are:
- Adam and Luba: Couple’s Choice to Backstreet Boys Medley by Backstreet Boys
- Amanda and Giovanni: Cha Cha to Canned Heat by Jamiroquai
- Annabel and Johannes: Charleston to Ladies Night by Kool & The Gang
- Angela R and Kai: Argentine Tango to Tanguera by Sexteto Mayor
- Angela S and Carlos: American Smooth to Cherish by Madonna
- Bobby and Dianne: Viennese Waltz to golden hour by JVKE
- Eddie and Karen: Samba to Calm Down by Rema ft. Selena Gomez
- Ellie and Vito: Paso Doble to Insomnia by Faithless
- Krishnan and Lauren: Quickstep to The Lady Is A Tramp by Frank Sinatra
- Layton and Nikita: Salsa to Quimbara by Johnny Pacheco and Celia Cruz
- Nigel and Katya: Foxtrot to I Just Want To Make Love To You by Etta James
- Zara and Graziano: American Smooth to Can’t Fight The Moonlight by LeAnn Rimes
Oscars Betting Odds: Billie Eilish and brother Finneas are 1/7 FAVOURITES to win Best Original Song for SECOND TIME two years on from last win!
Billie Eilish and brother Finneas O'Connell are the clear favourites to win the Best Original Song Oscar for the second time in their career this year, with OLBG looking at full contenders.Continue Reading
Dancing On Ice Betting Odds: Ricky Norwood now CLEAR FAVOURITE at 1/3 to be the next celebrity eliminated with seven left to skate this weekend!
Ricky Norwood is the clear favourite to be the next celebrity eliminated on Dancing On Ice with the latest odds putting him on his own at the top of the market.Continue Reading
Love Island Betting Odds: Tom Clare and Molly Smith now ODDS-ON at 8/11 to win Love Island All Stars despite Tom's anger in Friday night's preview!
Tom Clare and Molly Smith shorten even further into 8/11 to win this year's Love Island All-Stars with OLBG looking at the latest winner betting odds.Continue Reading