Jake is a Football and Entertainment betting expert, with a Man City season ticket and a deep knowledge of reality TV betting angles
- Krishnan Guru-Murthy is the 10/11 favourite to be the next celebrity eliminated on Strictly this year
- Ellie Leach remains favourite after shortening in the betting market last week
- See the full list of dances that the celebrities will be performing this week
Krishnan Guru-Murthy is the 10/11 favourite to be the next celebrity eliminated on Strictly this year
Newsreader and journalist Krishnan Guru-Murthy is the 10/11 favourite to leave the show next despite not appearing in the dance-off yet this series.
Guru-Murthy scored a total of 29 points last weekend which saw him finish fourth bottom in the judges leaderboard and it may be that this weekend he sees himself in the bottom two of the voting.
William Hill's latest betting odds put him as the favourite to leave next with Annabel Croft second favourite and last weekend's dance-off winner Angela Rippon at 7/2 third favourite in the market.
|Strictly Come Dancing Next Elimination
What the expert says..
Despite not yet featuring in the dance-off, Krishnan Guru-Murthy is odds-on favourite with bookies to be the next to be eliminated from this year's series of Strictly Come Dancing!
Ellie Leach remains favourite after shortening in the betting market last week
Former Coronation Street star Ellie Leach has been the biggest market mover in recent weeks as she shortens into favourite to win the show.
Leach is now heavily odds-on at 8/15 to win with her performances in the last fortnight impressing significantly over any other celebrity.
Bobby Brazier and Nigel Harman are joint second favourites in the betting market at 5/1 with Layton Williams 9/1 behind them in the odds.
|Strictly Come Dancing Winner 2023
Place Your Best Bet on Strictly Come Dancing 2023: Contestants and Betting Insights
See the full list of dances that the celebrities will be performing this week
Week eight is a massive week with Blackpool just a week away and all eyes will be on making it to the showpiece week of the show in 8 days time.
This weekend's show starts at an earlier time of 6:05pm on BBC One with 8 celebrities left to dance in the competition.
The full list of songs and dances that the celebs will be performing this weekend are:
- Angela R and Kai: Paso Doble to Hung Up by Madonna
- Angela S and Carlos: Waltz to With You I’m Born Again by Billy Preston & Syreeta
- Annabel and Johannes: Samba to Whenever, Wherever by Shakira
- Bobby and Dianne: American Smooth to Ghost of You by 5 Seconds of Summer
- Ellie and Vito: Rumba to True Colours by Cyndi Lauper
- Krishnan and Lauren: Samba to Bamboléo by Gipsy Kings
- Layton and Nikita: Argentine Tango to Tattoo by Loreen
- Nigel and Katya: Couple’s Choice to Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
Oscars Betting Odds: Billie Eilish and brother Finneas are 1/7 FAVOURITES to win Best Original Song for SECOND TIME two years on from last win!
Billie Eilish and brother Finneas O'Connell are the clear favourites to win the Best Original Song Oscar for the second time in their career this year, with OLBG looking at full contenders.Continue Reading
Dancing On Ice Betting Odds: Ricky Norwood now CLEAR FAVOURITE at 1/3 to be the next celebrity eliminated with seven left to skate this weekend!
Ricky Norwood is the clear favourite to be the next celebrity eliminated on Dancing On Ice with the latest odds putting him on his own at the top of the market.Continue Reading
Love Island Betting Odds: Tom Clare and Molly Smith now ODDS-ON at 8/11 to win Love Island All Stars despite Tom's anger in Friday night's preview!
Tom Clare and Molly Smith shorten even further into 8/11 to win this year's Love Island All-Stars with OLBG looking at the latest winner betting odds.Continue Reading