Lost Ring

hornybaby90
Classic Winner
Tips

Lost Ring

Postby hornybaby90 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:44 pm

My wife has recently lost her engagement ring during the working day. She is adamant it was lost whilst washing her hands as she noticed immediately afterwards but she is not 100% sure.

She works in an office and we've both been in together to do a good search. The cleaners have been kind enough to look through the paper towels in the bathroom, and the maintenance man has had a look in the P-tray under the sink.

We'll be asking the cleaners tomorrow if we can have a look through the hoover bag in case it has been accidently hoovered up. In addition we'll be asking the cafe where she went for lunch to see if anything has been handed in. We're also monitoring ebay, gumtree etc in case someone has found it and looking for a quick buck.

Any fellow OLBGers have any other ideas or suggestions? Is it worth contacting the local police station to see if it has been handed in?

Cheers in advance, hb90.

UnderdogsLover
Stallion
Tips

Postby UnderdogsLover » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:36 am

First good luck hope your wife ring turns up..

Well you done the important steps.. :win:
She works in an office and we've both been in together to do a good search. The cleaners have been kind enough to look through the paper towels in the bathroom, and the maintenance man has had a look in the P-tray under the sink.
Also you sure had ring on that day?
Or just miss laid it somewhere, how bout checking car to :win:

Yes get you frustrated when you miss lay things lol.
Gl hope you find it..

hornybaby90
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby hornybaby90 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Long story short.... we found it!

Three days later we picked up the work laptop bag and heard a 'ping' on the floor. Strangely we both searched that bag a few times, I'm sure it's the universe playing games!!

I can't believe how lucky we were to have found it!

UnderdogsLover
Stallion
Tips

Postby UnderdogsLover » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:46 pm

:) Nice you had a happy ending..

Yes things do go astray and then they come out of the blue..

Well done finding it.. :win:

Gorinci
Handicapper
Tips

Postby Gorinci » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:57 pm

The same happened to me 2 times. First time I found it after some days as it was lost at home, second time I think I lost it in the office and could not find it.

torriejeremyopic
2yo
Tips

Postby torriejeremyopic » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:53 am

If you really couldn't find your wife's ring, you could buy a new one, and merry her again. I'm sure that would make here happy. :)

Violetdanyell
2yo
Tips

Postby Violetdanyell » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:24 pm

great thing you found it :D