Toilet Tips Are Back!

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Toilet Tips Are Back!

Postby Gman84 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:02 am

Road To Respect - Cheltenham Gold Cup

Road To Respect fits the profile of many recent previous Gold Cup winners as a progressive 2nd season chaser. A winner at last years festival, the horse has gone from strength to strength this season, culminating in winning the Christmas Chase at Leopardstown. He should be very competitive in this, with a solid Each Way chance.
Grand National - Pinstickers Guide Blog

I am raising money for Cancer Research in memory of my wife. If you would like to help please follow the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/juliebrophy

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:21 pm

Road To Riches - Cheltenham Gold Cup

Road To Respect fits the profile of many recent previous Gold Cup winners as a progressive 2nd season chaser. A winner at last years festival, the horse has gone from strength to strength this season, culminating in winning the Christmas Chase at Leopardstown. He should be very competitive in this, with a solid Each Way chance.
Road to Riches or Road to Respect???? :lol:

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Road To Riches - Cheltenham Gold Cup

Road to Riches or Road to Respect???? :lol:

I'm losing it, yesterday I called Cockney Boy in the last at Wolves Cockney Rebel! I have edited it. That would truly have been a great toilet tip though, you'd pee yourself laughing :D
Grand National - Pinstickers Guide Blog

I am raising money for Cancer Research in memory of my wife. If you would like to help please follow the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/juliebrophy

Shrews
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Shrews » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Rather Be - Close Brothers Novice Handicap Chase - Tuesday
Henderson won this in 2013 and had three 2nds since 2011 in a race not targeted by any specific trainer. This has been the horse's only Cheltenham entry for some time and his best hurdles form came at this distance. He's campaigned over shorter in his three chases so far but he should excel upped in trip.
Last edited by Shrews on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeddyT
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby TeddyT » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Less than two weeks to go till the closing date for the Toilet Tips so get your tips in as soon as possible and you could see your selection displayed at the Festival!
OLBG Tipster Competition Manager

Shrews
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Shrews » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:22 pm

Good luck at Cheltenham all! :D
Last edited by Shrews on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Randy Rann
Group 1 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Randy Rann » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:22 am

MULCAHYS HILL

Albert Bartlett Hurdle (Friday)

" A typical winner is an Irish bred 6yo, who'd won a National Hunt Flat race or is a winning point to pointer that looks a future chaser. Mulcahys Hill ticks all of those boxes and has the form too. I loved the way he battled on again once headed by Poetic Rhythm in the Grade 1 Challow Hurdle and will appreciate the extra distance here. Trainer Warren Greatrex blames himself for running him too soon on Cheltenham Trials day and will run a lot better given a break. Can reverse places with Santini and is four times the price so warrants a definite Each Way play. Only entry at the Festival and current 33-1 is way too big. I'm on!"

That's my offering this year & a nice price too.

Really fancy this fellow and think he'll run a massive race given his profile. Fits a lot of the trends and was reeling in Poetic Rhythm in the Challow and can reverse places with him too given a stiffer test. A shrewd Irishman marked my card when this horse won on his seasonal debut at Ffos Las and he is highly regarded.

Please edit notes as you see fit IF lucky enough to get a poster. Good luck to all of those who are putting up tips.

Wholestone (Stayers) & Un De Sceaux (Ryanair) are my other strong fancies too! EW Patent is on!!

Not long now!

Shrews
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Shrews » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:20 pm

Good luck at Cheltenham all! :D
Last edited by Shrews on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

curlycov
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby curlycov » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:30 am

MONALEE.....RSA Novices Chase

Second in last years Albert Bartlett Henry De Bromheads gelding jumped brilliantly on chase debut before taking a crashing fall next time. Showed no ill effects of that when winning a competitive Leopardstown contest last time and with no concerns about the course or ground must have an outstanding chance

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:44 am

Rather Be - Close Brothers Novice Handicap Chase - Tuesday
Henderson won this in 2013 and had three 2nds since 2011 in a race not targeted by any specific trainer. This has been the horse's only Cheltenham entry for some time and his best hurdles form came at this distance. He's campaigned over shorter in his three chases so far but he should excel upped in trip.
Shrews

Only 1 entry per person, to help admin with their decision, please delete 2 of your selections or edit the text if you cannot delete.
Thanks

Arc Jimmy
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Arc Jimmy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:55 am

APPLES JADE will be one of half a dozen "sure things" when she lines up in the OLBG Mares 4.10 on the opening day looking to retain her crown after beating Vroum Vroum Magic in race in 2017 & with 9 wins & 3 placed efforts in career including wins at Navan, Fairyhouse & Leopardstown her preparation has gone well but the only sure things in life are birth, school, work, taxes & death, one that could upset Jade's Apple cart is

LA BAGUE AU ROI

She would have to find 5L on ratings being rated 148 to Apple Jades 158.
I watched her win Listed Bumper at my local track Huntingdon where she had 2 of W. Mullins well down the field one of which I think was Augusta Kate, W. Greatrex was waxing lyrical about her saying she was only 80% fit that day, in the notebook she went, she failed in Aintree bumper that year.
She stepped up & went hurdling winning 3 on the spin including Listed at Newbury over 16f before disappointing at Cheltenham in Grade 2 over 17f & Aintree Grade 1 over 20f in 2017 finishing 7th & 6th in both of these outings, she dropped back into Class 4 over 20f at Huntingdon back end of year & duly won as probably a confidence booster.
She started chasing this season, wins at Wetherby over 16f, Kempton over 24f both Listed before impressive Grade 2 win over 24f at Ascot on bottomless ground.
She is versatile on any going, wins on soft, good to soft & good, goes well on left or right handed courses, slight doubt is poor showing here last year in The Dawn Run well beaten 16.5L to Let's Dance, she should cope with going back in trip & reverting back to hurdling, she's probably learned a lot in last 12 months, has high cruising speed, sound jumper & tenacious attitude.
Have missed opening shows which I never ever bother with until field thins out a bit.

12/1 E/Way Bet Victor ( still 14's Betfair )

For me she represents decent value & I for one will be shouting from the rooftops if she was successful.

Shrews
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Shrews » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Shrews

Only 1 entry per person, to help admin with their decision, please delete 2 of your selections or edit the text if you cannot delete.
Thanks

AH, ok, apols I didn't realise :win: