Football One A Day Competition > September '21 > 3 Prizes

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Football One A Day Competition > September '21 > 3 Prizes

Postby STEVEOCN » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:24 pm

Game 13’ – Wednesday 15th September – UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Liverpool v AC Milan –20:00 – BT Sports

1X2: Liverpool
Half Time/Full Time: Draw/Liverpool
Under/Over: Overs
Correct Score: 2-1

Both Liverpool and AC Milan have made a great start to their domestic leagues with The Redmen winning their opening three games and Liverpool having won three of their opening four fixtures in the Premier League. Make no mistake about it this is still a clash of the Super Heavyweights of European Football and I fancy with Zlatan and Giroud up front that Milan make life tough for Liverpool but Klopp’s men with the Anfield roar them win this by the odd goal in three. 2-1 to the six time champions of Europe.
7-Time ‘Hit The Net’ Challenge Winner
2017 Golf Showdown Winner
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram - @SOC300

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:24 pm

Game 14’ – Thursday 16th September – UEFA Europa League Group Stage – Leicester City v Napoli –20:00 – BT Sports

1X2: Napoli
Half Time/Full Time: Draw/Napoli
Correct Score: 1-2

Napoli have won their opening three league games over in Italy and sit as only one of three teams to have nine points after three matches. Leicester City have lost two in three away to West Ham United and Manchester City at home and I fancy although The Foxes score it’s Napili who will have too much quality going forward and I am siding with the score and win away result, 2-1 Napoli the play.
7-Time ‘Hit The Net’ Challenge Winner
2017 Golf Showdown Winner
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram - @SOC300

Dundeeman
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Dundeeman » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:31 am

Game 13’ – Wednesday 15th September – UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Liverpool v AC Milan –20:00 – BT Sports

Liverpool
Liverpool-Liverpool
Under
2-0

Both teams have started well in their domestic leagues with AC winning all three games and Liverpool three from four. However looking at their record in European fixtures, AC Milan have a surprising poor recent record and their campaign in the Europa league last year only saw two wins from eight games. The home advantage is a big advantage for Liverpool and their strong form built on three clean sheets in four league games points towards a Liverpool win.

RACHACE
At Stud
Tips

Postby RACHACE » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:09 am

Half Time/Full Time: Liverpool/Liverpool
Correct Score: 3-0

The Premier League clubs again look very strong, well apart from ManUre lol and I fully expect Liverpool to make light work if AC Milan who are making their 1st appearance in Europe's elite competition for the 1st time since they lost 4-1 to Atletico Madrid in 2014. Liverpool have made a strong start to the season with 10 points collected from 12 available in the Premier League and to be fair to Milan, they too have made a string Start this season with 3 victories in Serie A. However I feel that the English sides are strong and the Italian giants are likely to struggle under the lights at Anfield tonight.
Read my best bets for Man City v Brighton in the Premier League.
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413988

igorukr
At Stud
Tips

Postby igorukr » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:51 am

Half Time/Full Time: Liverpool/Liverpool
Under/Over: Over
Correct Score: 3-0

In terms of names, the poster for this match is the brightest. Many remember the masterpiece Champions League final in Istanbul 2005. Interestingly, apart from the finals, the teams have not met each other in the Champions League. In recent times, Milan have lost their status as a team in contention to win great trophies. If Pioli's side has been among the best in Serie A, the Europa competitions are now dominated by other teams. One of them is Liverpool. The home side have made a strong start to the season and will try to destroy today's opponents at home Anfield

Delboy980
Legend
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:30 am

Game 13’ – Wednesday 15th September – UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Liverpool v AC Milan

1X2 Liverpool
HT/FT Draw / Liverpool
UNDER/OVER Over
CORRECT SCORE 2-1

Liverpool has won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 matches played and sit 3rd in the English Premiership after 4 league games played winning their last match played 0-3 away against Leeds. AC Milan has won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 matches played and sit 2nd in the Italian Serie A after 3 league games played winning their last match played 2-0 at home against Lazio. This is the opening game in Group B, Liverpool has won the last 2 meetings against AC Milan both in the ICC 0-2 2014 and 2-0 2016. Both teams are in good form and are on a decent unbeaten run each. I am taking Liverpool with the home advantage to win this match tonight.

The Snail
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby The Snail » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:49 pm

Liverpool
Drawl-Liverpool
Under
2-0

Liverpool have recovered from last year's sloppy start and undoubtedly the return of van dijk has a big part to play in that where they again have the ability to win with flair but also grind out 1 0s. Klopps high hard press also benefits from a more stable off season without the covid disruption. Jota is a valuable addition to their front line and I just don't see Milan keeping them out as the Italian league has suddenly become one of the more entertaining and high scoring leagues around. Personally I just don't think the depth is there and in each position I back the Liverpool side with the slightly stronger player across the back, in the middle and also up front. Liverpool to edge it after a cagey first half

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:05 pm

Game 12’ – Tuesday 14th September – Championship – Bournemouth v QPR –19:45 – Sky

1X2: Bournemouth
HT/FT: Bournemouth / Bournemouth
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 2 ~ 1

Jaidon Anthony scored one goal and set up the other as Bournemouth inflicted QPR's first defeat of the season to go joint top of the Championship with West Brom - BBC.

There were four maximum scores tonight.

Igorukr – 50
Risto123 – 50
Tigerled – 50
Stretchpaul – 50

Dave1962 – 20
Dundeeman – 20
The Snail – 20

Seymour Winners – 5
Hogsback – 5

Rachace – 0
Delboy980 – 0
Steveocn – 0
Nawoo – 0

Game 12' Leaderboard: Tigerled made big strides to reduce the lead from second place.

Hogsback – 245
Tigerled – 185
Stretchpaul – 160
Dundeeman – 150
Dave1962 – 140
Delboy980 – 130
Steveocn – 130
Risto123 – 125
Igorukr – 110
Nawoo – 105
Rachace – 95
Seymour Winners – 95
The Snail – 95
Ju29ro – 65
Gary1888 – 25
Sorehole – 0

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Thanks and Best wishes – Hogsback

Next Games

Game 13’ – Wednesday 15th September – UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Liverpool v AC Milan –20:00 – BT

Game 14’ – Thursday 16th September – UEFA Europa League Group Stage – Leicester City v Napoli –20:00 – BT

Game 15’ – Friday 17th September – Premier League – Newcastle United v Leeds United –20:00 – Sky

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:13 pm

Game 13’ – Wednesday 15th September – UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Liverpool v AC Milan –20:00 – BT

HT/FT: Liverpool / Liverpool
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 2 ~ 0

AC Milan have won all three of their Serie A fixtures so far. Two were at home though, and the away won was by one goal to nil. They can’t be taken lightly but Liverpool look in good form too. The only blot for Liverpool was a draw against Chelsea. Liverpool have scored nine league goals and conceded one in three wins and a draw.

Seymour Winners
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Seymour Winners » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:04 pm

GAME 13

1X2..... LIVERPOOL

HT/FT.......DRAW/LIVERPOOL

O/U..........UNDER

SCORE.......2-0

A close game. 2 goals or less have been scored in 12 of Liverpools last 14 CL games.
Although Milan are not the Milan of old, they will be organised enough to make it difficult for Liverpool..
Zlatan does not play so thats Milans main man out. They will struggle to score.
I am not convinced by Liverpool and they are a million miles off where they were when winning the CL.
I think this will be scoreless until late on when Liverpool will score twice in the last 15 minutes

risto123
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:06 pm

Game 13’ – Wednesday 15th September – UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Liverpool v AC Milan –20:00 – BT [/b] [/color]

HT/FT: Liverpool/Liverpool
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 2-1

Liverpool hosts Milan in the Champions League on wednesday evening. Both teams have been rather decent recently cause they both are unbeaten in the last 5 games from which they won 4 incl most recent one to nil. However while Liverpool is unbeaten in the last 5 homegames Milan have won just 1 of the last 4 matches on the road and with Atletico also in the group then pretty much this trio cant afford to be sloppy if they want to finish in TOP2. Liverpool have scored in all 4 h2h games incl twice in the last 2 h2h games which they won to nil therefore i fancy them to get another positive result this time aswell. Liverpool to win.

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Liverpool
Draw/Liverpool
Over
2-1

Liverpool are still unbeaten in the league with 10 points from 12.They will be up for this game against a Milan team that have won all 3 of their league games and look a good title chasing side in Italy especially after Juventus poor start.I think it will be close and the first goal will be crucial.Milan have a very strong defence but generally have been defending against 2 or 1 forward in the league and so I think Liverpool's front 3 will create chances.I am going for a narrow home win.