Supreme Novices Hurdle - Tuesday 13th March 2018 (Day 1)

The Market Man
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Supreme Novices Hurdle - Tuesday 13th March 2018 (Day 1)

Postby The Market Man » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:32 pm

Sayar is likely to miss Cheltenham due to lack of fitness.

Wobber24
Handicapper
Tips

Postby Wobber24 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:51 pm

I was given a horse for the Supreme last year. The horse in question is SAYAR from the W Mullins yard. SAYAR had 2 runs last year and won both in times of 4mins exactly on soft- yielding ground an 4mins 5 sec on heavy to yielding ground. I have decent ante post bets at 33's and 25's.
I understand the horse has had 2 minor setbacks over the christmas period and I'm hoping the horse will get to Leopardstown next month.
Getabird's run at the weekend was pretty impressive but the time he ran was 4mins 38sec on soft to yielding....a.full 30plus seconds slower than SAYARS run on the same ground.
Surely if SAYAR makes it to the festival he must be in with a big shout, and is still a big price around the 16/1 -20/1 mark. If anyone gets any info from the Mullins yard could you see if you can get an update on the horse for me please.

Cheers Paul.
Just listened to final furlong poscast and kevin blake says sayer unlikely to make cheltenham

sportingsamcan
Group 3 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Postby sportingsamcan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:16 pm

Crunch time coming up with the Novices all starting to really have the screws turned. Getabird for me looks a fair fav, I have the Ballymore looking the harder race right now.

TeddyT
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby TeddyT » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi guys,

We are recaching that time of year when we are starting to look for opinions we can add to our Cheltenham site. We need a well argued tip to add to each race and we could really do with something concrete we could add for the Supreme, OLBG Mares, Champion Hurdle, Queen Mother, Ryanair, Stayers Hurdle and Gold Cup to start with.

If you already have a strong fancy for any of those races please to the specific race page and we will be using the best ones on our Cheltenham site.

Thanks
OLBG Tipster Competition Manager