Won a free bet in September? £1,895 awarded! Info in here!

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Won a free bet in September? £1,895 awarded! Info in here!

Postby Zipster » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Well done to all of those who won free bets in September, the complete list can be found on this link: September Free Bet Winners

Remember if you want to get involved with the free bet tables you must enter your bookie username on your profile (My Bookies Page) and also check the bookie T&Cs at the top of each Free Bet table to make sure that you are eligible for the prize.

If you do not have an account with the bookmaker then please DO NOT just enter anything under the username as you will be taking free bets away from those who could have genuinely won them, if you do win a free bet and your username does not appear on the bookmaker database then this username will be removed from your profile.

If you do not have an account but wish to take part in the free bets table then you can use the links for each bookmaker in you My Bookies page to open accounts, some of these will have offers attached when opening a new account.

Bookmaker T&Cs for Free Bets
T&Cs for 888Sport (Allocated 3rd October)
T&Cs for Betway ( Allocated 4th October)
T&Cs for Ladbrokes (Allocated 3rd October)
T&Cs for Paddy Power (Allocated 3rd October)

**Please note that in some of the T&Cs you must use the free bet within 7 days of it being allocated**

The information has now been sent to the relevant bookmakers and we urge members to please allow up to 30 days for the free bet to be credited to your account, in most cases you will receive before the 30 days. When we are made aware that the free bets have been allocated we shall post on this thread.

For individual queries on free bets please always use the Contact Form after checking the Bookmaker Terms on the tables, each bookie has different terms and conditions, so you need to check that you qualify for the free bets.

Well done to all who won in September and best of luck in October.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Won a free bet in September? £1,895 awarded! Info in here!

Postby Zipster » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 am

Paddy Power are first in this month, all free bets have been allocated to those who were eligible under their T&Cs
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Zipster » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:09 am

Coming in thick and fast this morning!

888Sport have also now allocated their free bet to those who won.

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Zipster » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Ladbrokes have added their name to the list now, they have allocated their free bets

AWP1991
2yo
Tips

Postby AWP1991 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Hey it says in my Ladbrokes account , it says the free bet but how do I claim it? or do I just wait for them to credit it out?

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Hey it says in my http://olbg.info/1/L40/D/words> target=_blank href=http://olbg.info/1/L40/D/words>Ladbrokes> account , it says the free bet but how do I claim it? or do I just wait for them to credit it out?

I would assume you apply the free bet once you have a selection in your betslip. However, the best people to ask are Ladbrokes themselves - it's their website. :win:
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

AWP1991
2yo
Tips

Postby AWP1991 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:03 pm

I would assume you apply the free bet once you have a selection in your betslip. However, the best people to ask are http://olbg.info/1/L40/D/words> target=_blank href=http://olbg.info/1/L40/D/words>Ladbrokes> themselves - it's their website. :win:
Hey yeah that worked, cheers!

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Zipster » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Betway have allocated their free bets and that is all the free bets allocated for this month nice and early!