Free tickets for OLBG sponsored races

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Re: Free tickets for OLBG sponsored races

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:54 am

Hi Istabraq,

The Ascot ticket details will be emailed to members today, didn't go yesterday.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

istabraq1
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby istabraq1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:52 am

Cheers Jim, fingers crossed and many thanks for your time and effort, much appreciated

tdoggydog
Handicapper
Tips

Postby tdoggydog » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:17 am

Hi Admins
Just wondering if the Doncaster Tickets have been allocated yet as haven't heard anything back?Should be a cracking day with great Racing at Donny as well as Cheltenham to watch on the TV inbetween and get warm!

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:26 am

Hi tdoggydog,

Applications for Doncaster tickets are still open until next Tuesday (22nd) so we'll confirm the ticket details by email next Wednesday onward.

tdoggydog
Handicapper
Tips

Postby tdoggydog » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:33 am

Hi there
No worries.I already have my application in so hope to hear from you then.Thanks for the prompt reply.Appreciated.

istabraq1
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby istabraq1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:55 pm

A big thank you to all the OLBG team and especially Sam for a great day out again at Ascot, not the greatest of weather but a great day in the parade ring, with the best turned out horse once again winning the race, well done Team Harrington.
Look forward to the Warwick event now, once again many thanks to all

toff
2yo
Tips

Postby toff » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:34 am

Have sent for two tickets at Warwick races on 9th Feb 2019 but not sure if accepted user Toff email jean.cutler1@tlworld.com

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:02 pm

Have sent for two tickets at Warwick races on 9th Feb 2019 but not sure if accepted user Toff email jean.cutler1@tlworld.com

Hi, emails will be sent out closer to the time for those successful with tickets.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

bigd11108
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby bigd11108 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:17 pm

Apologises for the late message but a huge thank you for the tickets for ascot on the 19th, was a cracking day and we got to see a real superstar in Altior, had a couple of decent winners to which helped pay for the day. Sorry I didn’t get to meet up with anyone, it was my wife’s 30th so there was a lot of partying going on and the time flew by, hope to see you all again soon, roll on Cheltenham up the spurs and again thanks OLBG.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:12 am

Hi All,

Members who were successful in the ballot for a Cheltenham Festival ticket on 'OLBG Mares Hurdle Day' on Tuesday 12th March should now have received their ticket by special delivery.

We were inundated with ticket applications, far more than the number of tickets we were allocated so had to conduct a ballot and apologies to those members who missed out on a ticket on this occasion and hope to see you at another OLBG race day soon.

To all those members going to Cheltenham, have a fantastic day and hope to catch up and say hello.

ps.. as enclosed with the ticket details, 'nors' will be meeting and greeting in the Quevega bar (he has all 7 winners sorted on the first day!) so make sure you go and say Hi !!

slimey
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby slimey » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi All,

Members who were successful in the ballot for a Cheltenham Festival ticket on 'OLBG Mares Hurdle Day' on Tuesday 12th March should now have received their ticket by special delivery.

We were inundated with ticket applications, far more than the number of tickets we were allocated so had to conduct a ballot and apologies to those members who missed out on a ticket on this occasion and hope to see you at another OLBG race day soon.

To all those members going to Cheltenham, have a fantastic day and hope to catch up and say hello.

ps.. as enclosed with the ticket details, 'nors' will be meeting and greeting in the Quevega bar (he has all 7 winners sorted on the first day!) so make sure you go and say Hi !!
I've been eagerly looking out for the Cheltenham festival ticket ballot.. and I can't find it any where on the olbg site.. am I too late?.. I've sent an email

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi slimey,

An email went out to all members on Monday 18th February inviting applications to be entered into the festival ticket ballot which took place on Friday 22nd Feb, we then included another reminder in the news letter email on Wednesday 20th Feb before the Friday deadline.

All the tickets have been allocated for this year.