GAME 17 - WEDNESDAY 17TH AUGUST @ 20:00
Sheffield United v Sunderland
Championship
Sky Sports Main Event/Sky Sports Football

Sheffield United
Sheffield United/Sheffield United
Overs
2-1

Sheffield United continued their strong start to the Championship season with a 2-1 victory over Sunderland. Goals from Anel Ahmedhodzic and Max Lowe, either side of the break, put the Blades in command. Sunderland reduced the arrears with a goal from Lynden Gooch, but they never seriously threatened to draw level.

SCORES: Quite a few backed Sheffield United but well done to Nawoo, igorukr and Dave1962 who all top scored with a 50 point maximum. Well done.

Nawoo - 50
Dave1962 - 50
Igorukr - 50

Delboy980 - 25
The Snail - 20
Hogsback - 20
Rachace - 20

Stretchpaul - 10
Steenie1 - 0
Dundeeman - 0

LEADERBOARD:
It's me who still leads and I'm now 4 lengths clear of Dundeeman in 2nd. After back to back maximums it's now Nawoo who's moved into 3rd place. There are many bunched together just behind and with plenty of fences yet to jump it's still anybodies race.

Rachace - 290
Dundeeman - 250
Nawoo - 240
Hogsback - 235
Delboy980 - 230
Scratville - 215
Igorukr - 215
Stretchpaul - 200
Dave1962 - 185
The Snail - 165
Steenie1 - 145
Inplayking - 35
Flowgo - 35

Kindly check and confirm your scores. If you notice any error, please PM me.

Next Games: :?

GAME 18 - THURSDAY 18TH AUGUST @ 19:45
West Ham United v Viborg
UEFA Europa Conference League Play-Off 1st Leg
BT Sport 1BT Sport Ultimate

GAME 19 - FRIDAY 19TH AUGUST @ 20:00
Norwich City v Millwall
Championship
Sky Sports Main EventSky Sports Football

GAME 20 - SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST @ 17:30
Union Berlin v RB Leipzig
Bundesliga
Sky Sports Football

GAME 21 - SUNDAY 21ST AUGUST @ 14:00
Leeds United v Chelsea
Premier League
Sky Sports Main EventSky Sports Premier League

GAME 22 - MONDAY 22ND AUGUST @ 20:00
Man Utd v Liverpool
Premier League

More to follow..............

Good luck all. :hope:
Read my best bets for Man City v Brighton in the Premier League.
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413988

RACHACE
At Stud
Tips

Re: One a day football August - 3 PRIZES

Postby RACHACE » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:00 pm

West Ham United v Viborg

West Ham
West Ham/West Ham
Unders
2-0

David Moyes might have one eye on their game against Brighton in the Premier League at the weekend but seeing as they've started their Premier League campaign with 2 straight defeats he might just see this as an opportunity to get a but of confidence back into his stuttering side. West Ham also enjoyed a fantastic European campaign last season in reaching the semi final of the Europa League so he'll know that a good run in Europe can bring momentum. With that in mind I'm happy to back West Ham here. They have however failed to score so far this season so I'm not expecting this to me an emphatic victory but a solid victory nevertheless.

steenie1
At Stud
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:22 pm

Game 18
Conference League play off
West Ham v Viborg

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Overs/Unders: Under
Correct Score: 1-1

After 2 Premier League defeats and no goals netted, West Ham probably aren't yet seeing alarms flashing. However, this competition isn't of major importance except to smaller European teams like Viborg. The Premier League is far more important to English teams and West Ham won't want to risk picking up injuries or suspensions. I suspect the Danes will be up for the battle more, and it would be no surprise for them to wrest something from the match

Dave1962
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dave1962 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:07 pm

Norwich v Millwall

1x2: Norwich
HT/FT: Norwich / Norwich
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 2 - 1

After a slow start to the season, Norwich finally got their opening win of the campaign at home to Huddersfield. That win will have sure put some much needed confidence into the Norwich players. Millwall have started well taking seven points from their opening four games. The only game where they have failed to pick up any points this season was when they were away at Sheffield United. Taking Norwich to repeat the score line that saw them win their last game.

Dundeeman
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dundeeman » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:35 am

Norwich City v Millwall
Championship

Norwich
Norwich-Norwich
Under
1-0

Millwall sit three points better off than Norwich who achieved their first league win this season with a 2-1 home win over Huddersfield in midweek. However millwall have conceded multiple goals in their last three league games so have a suspect defence that Norwich can take advantage of tonight. Their last head to head at car row road was goalless though Norwich won the previous five home meetings. I predict back to back home wins for Norwich with a single goal margin tonight.

Delboy980
Legend
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:32 am

Bundesliga

1X2 Union Berlin
HT/FT Draw / Union Berlin
UNDER/OVER Over
CORRECT SCORE 2-1

Union Berlin has won 3 and drawn 2 of their last 5 matches played and has won 1 an drawn 1 of their 2 league games played sitting 5th in the Bundesliga with 4 points drawing their last league game played 0-0 away against Mainz. RB Leopzip has won 1 drawn 2 and lost 2 of their last 5 matches played, and has drawn both games in the Bundesliga and sits 11th with 2 points drawing their last league game played 2-2 at home against FC Cologne. Union Berlin did do the double over RB Leipzig last season 1-2 and 2-1 this fixture, but lost to them on the DFP in March 2-1 . I am taking Union Berlin to win this match at home today.

igorukr
At Stud
Tips

Postby igorukr » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:10 am

Norwich City v Millwall
Championship

Norwich
Norwich/Norwich
Over
2-1

With two home wins and one away draw, Millwall are in the top half of the table with 7 points. Norwich have won one game at home and drawn one, losing both away matches. Tonight's home side are at the bottom of the table. But the difference between the teams is only 3 points and a possible victory today by Norwich would completely equalize them. The season before last, both games between these teams ended in a 0-0 draw. The likelihood of a draw tonight is quite high, but I think the home side should win

nawoo
Legend
Tips

Postby nawoo » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:58 am

Championship
Norwich City v Millwall

Norwich City
Draw/ Norwich City
Over
Norwich City 2 Millwall 1

Millwall have started well with 2 wins from 2 at home and drawn at Swansea and lost at Bramall Lane to Blades. Norwich were without a win in opening 3 rounds, losing away at Cardiff and Hull and were held in first match at Carrow Road by Wigan before seeing off Huddersfield in last round at home. Having found winning ways, it's not going to be easy for Canaries though they should be able to win but I feel Lions will hold their own for the opening half.

Hogsback
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:04 pm

Game 19 - FRIDAY 19TH AUGUST @ 20:00
Norwich City v Millwall
Championship

DRAW
DRAW/DRAW
UNDER
1-1

Millwall's two league wins have come at the New Den. Manager Gary Rowett is starting to turn heads as he has at previous clubs with good runs of form. Perhaps Millwall have a bit to work on when on their travels. Norwich City have not begun their Championship campaign in any great shakes with four points from four games. Millwall have been going well enough to think they could draw.

Bundesliga
Sky Sports Football

Union Berlin
Union Berlin/Union Berlin
Under
1-0

RB Leipzig have started the season with draws against Cologne and Stuttgart. They have since signed Timmo Werner from Chelsea so they will be expecting more from him being back in Germany. Union Berlin have a win and a draw to begin in the Bundesliga. Three of the last five head to head matches have been home wins. There have been no draws.

The Snail
At Stud
Tips

Postby The Snail » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:06 pm

Norwich v Millwall

1x2: Norwich
HT/FT: Norwich / Norwich
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 2 - 0

Away wins appear very hard to come by in this league currently and therefore despite Millwall sitting 5th and Norwich 17th it is the home side who start off as favourites today. After a slow start a win last time out at home to huddersfield suggest an upturn in fortune and they are unbeaten at home with a win and a draw. They have also been unlucky, with 2, 1 goal defeats on the road as their attack has been wayward, onyl converting 6% of their 68 shots. A better return on that today should see them win agianst a Millwall side who traditionally excel at home and struggle away. They have conceded 4 times on the road in a defeat and a draw and i think they will liekly approach this game quite negatively, allowing Norwich to dictate and ultimately win.

steenie1
At Stud
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:15 pm

Game 19
Championship
Norwich v Millwall

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Overs/Unders: Under
Correct Score: 1-1

Fifth placed Millwall have made the better start to the new Championship season with 7 points from their four opening games. Norwich, who were playing in the Premier League last season, are down in 17th place with 4 points. The teams last met in the 20/21 Championship when both fixtures ended as 0-0 draws. I'll go for another draw tonight, but this time a 1-1

RACHACE
At Stud
Tips

Postby RACHACE » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:47 pm

**********RESULT**********
West Ham United v Viborg

West Ham
West Ham/West Ham
Overs
3-1

A comfortable victory for West Ham with new striker Gianluca Scamacca netting in the 23rd minute to give West Ham a half time lead. The Hammers bagged their 2nd goal via Jarrod Bowen in the 64th minute but the Danes then pulled one back just 5 minutes later. West Ham reinstalled their two goal advantage though in the 78th minute after Michail Antonio left footed shot from very close range to the bottom left corner.

SCORES: Most had West Ham to win but no maximum scores. Well done to all that had West Ham to win with over 2.5 goals scored.

Nawoo - 25
Scratville - 25
The Snail - 25
Hogsback - 25
Stretchpaul - 25
Igorukr - 25

Dave1962 - 20
Dundeeman - 20
Rachace - 20

Delboy980 - 10
Steenie1 - 0

LEADERBOARD:
No change. I'm still 4 lengths clear of Dundeeman in 2nd and Nawoo is in a very close 3rd place. There are many bunched together just behind and with plenty of fences yet to jump it's still anybodies race.

Rachace - 310
Dundeeman - 270
Nawoo - 265
Hogsback - 260
Delboy980 - 240
Scratville - 240
Igorukr - 240
Stretchpaul - 225
Dave1962 - 205
The Snail - 190
Steenie1 - 145
Inplayking - 35
Flowgo - 35

Kindly check and confirm your scores. If you notice any error, please PM me.

Next Games: :?

Norwich City v Millwall
Championship

Bundesliga
Sky Sports Football

GAME 21 - SUNDAY 21ST AUGUST @ 14:00
Leeds United v Chelsea
Premier League

GAME 22 - MONDAY 22ND AUGUST @ 20:00
Man Utd v Liverpool
Premier League

GAME 23 - TUESDAY 23RD AUGUST @ 20:00
Crvena zvezda v Maccabi Haifa
UEFA Champions League Play-Off 2nd Leg
BT Sport 2

GAME 24 - WEDNESDAY 24TH AUGUST @ 20:00
PSV Eindhoven v Rangers
UEFA Champions League Play-Off 2nd Leg
BT Sport 1

More to follow..............

Good luck all. :hope: