OFL VIII - WEEK 8 (EARLY KICK-OFF SUNDAY!)

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: OFL VIII - WEEK 8 (EARLY KICK-OFF SUNDAY!)

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Tartans headcoach acting like Cam Newton in press conferences I see! :eyebrows:
SUPERBOLBG Creator & Commissioner!
SUPERBOLBG V WORLD CHAMPIONS!
2x NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS

OFL WEBSITE HERE!
http://superbolbg.weebly.com/

Read my BLOGS here!
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/Chipmonkadidooda

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Use your GPS to get to the Monkhouse this week, Chip. Remember - the venue is at home this week
Oh we know how to get to the Monkhouse...we just head toward the loud cheers of the home crowd as they watch another victory from the most winningest home team in the OFL!

The Tartans should pick their sledging victims very carefully!!! :wink:

Oh, please... the crown of Commish doth not untouchable make thou... it paints a target on ones back!! Gentlemen (and ladies) of the OFL, take aim! Don't be scared, he's only the Commish :wink: :P :D

Besides, I'll bet GJA has been slagging him off repeatedly already after the Twickers debacle!
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

Chipmonkadidooda
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Chipmonkadidooda » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Use your GPS to get to the Monkhouse this week, Chip. Remember - the venue is at home this week
Oh we know how to get to the Monkhouse...we just head toward the loud cheers of the home crowd as they watch another victory from the most winningest home team in the OFL!

The Tartans should pick their sledging victims very carefully!!! :wink:

Oh, please... the crown of Commish doth not untouchable make thou... it paints a target on ones back!! Gentlemen (and ladies) of the OFL, take aim! Don't be scared, he's only the Commish :wink: :P :D

Besides, I'll bet GJA has been slagging him off repeatedly already after the Twickers debacle!

lol! I'll give you the direct text messages from him this morning shall I?

"SEE YOU GOT RATTLED IN YOUR FRIENDLY.. WELL PLAYED :D :D '

and then I got...

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN YOUR TIME RATHER THAN EMBARRASSING THE NFC WITH THAT PERFORMANCE"

Gentleman, he's a t*****r!!! He'll chuckle at this when he sees it too! :wink:
SUPERBOLBG Creator & Commissioner!
SUPERBOLBG V WORLD CHAMPIONS!
2x NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS

OFL WEBSITE HERE!
http://superbolbg.weebly.com/

Read my BLOGS here!
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/Chipmonkadidooda

DannyCraig
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby DannyCraig » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 pm

Pirates will be loving this weekend! Trounce the Chargers then see the Bears and the Colts lose! :wink:

Someone should have predicted the Pirates to win the division this year..

Oh wait... someone did! :P :D
Those 2 defeats by a point at the start of the season will cost me dearly I’m afraid, but it’s obvious who the form team in this division is ;)

And chip got lucky that I couldn’t be bothered to throw a red flag re: a follow up email sent asking for eagles sacks and ints - would have been another 3 points added to the margin of victory :win:

Tbh, I know it’s an exhibition game, but this has given the franchise a real boost of confidence going into the second half of the season. To beat one of the OFL’s greats in such a manner speaks volumes. It’s taken a few years, but the Pirates are well & truly deserving of their place in this competition! :cool:

thewish
Triple Crown Winner
Tips
Location: Market Harborough or Las Vegas, preferably the latter

Postby thewish » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:08 am

Stunned just stunned, I can go into my bye week a happy man and plot the se old half of the season comeback!
"Luck Never Gives it Lends."

jaydubs
Stallion
Tips

Re: OFL VIII - WEEK 9

Postby jaydubs » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:10 am

Denver rush game does it for me .... I hope 20-17
Last edited by jaydubs on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveLiverpool
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby SteveLiverpool » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:49 am

"Come on Comancheros, its only the Bills. :lol: :shock:"

Thin walls at The Treadmill. (could do with a lick of paint too !).
No teamtalk needed at half time when the boys heard the opposing dressing room :P

Though no joy was taken from listening to the HC crack up at the end of the fourth as he appealed to anyone that would listen for more time, and his own version of the full time score :lol:

Unlucky Stamina, Good luck for the rest of the season. :win:

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:56 am

Bobcats delighted to go into the bye week with another win, a 6-2 record, and there were cheers around The Den when the final results came in and all divisional rivals were losing.

Bobcats HC looking forward to watching week 9 and another set of losses for the AFC East :D

New Blog: Saints vs Arsenal Preview
Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

sevvy69
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby sevvy69 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:31 am

:shock: Quite a Result at the Jungle this weekend as -7.5 dogs did a job on the Lizards as well having Christmas payed for with a very generous hcap loving my 5-3 record with half a squad missing..Must win game @ Slatts Sunday 6-3 into my bye week will be very nice and exactly where i need to be going into second half of season..From the most dangerous team in Superbolbg History"Be afraid be very afraid" :<a href=/school/lesson15.php>NAP</a>: :hope: :yes:

DannyCraig
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby DannyCraig » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:25 pm

:shock: Quite a Result at the Jungle this weekend as -7.5 dogs did a job on the Lizards as well having Christmas payed for with a very generous hcap loving my 5-3 record with half a squad missing..Must win game @ Slatts Sunday 6-3 into my bye week will be very nice and exactly where i need to be going into second half of season..From the most dangerous team in Superbolbg History"Be afraid be very afraid" :NAP: :hope: :yes:
I’ll be cheering you on this weekend mate! 👍

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Re: OFL VIII - WEEK 9

Postby Jim Brown » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:52 pm

Denver rush game does it for me .... but of I read the hail Mary right the Butker FGs with 4 mins to go has seen the Juggernauts go down in OT

Chip is gone for the next couple of days, so let me look at this for you...

Both of you miss the 2-min offense, so it goes to OT. The total of the answers is 762 and the Cowboys snatch the win with a OT field goal (716 to 882 in prediction totals)

In the Colts/Apaches epic, the Colts attempt at a comeback falls short as the Denver D fails to get to the QB enough times and the late drive by the Colts ends on 4th down! Apaches hold on to a comfortable win!
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

jaydubs
Stallion
Tips

Postby jaydubs » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:38 pm

As I see it ...

It was 17-17 after the 4 questions 

However I have Denver rush game which went for 179 yds which gives me 20-17 at FT

Away team gets the ball back with KC beating the hcp...but then missed the 3pts Is that game over then to me? Or because he got the KC over 27.5 correct does he win 24-20