Christmas Number 1

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Christmas Number 1

Postby LustForLeith » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:01 pm

It’s a market for which I’ve had bad dreams about since passing on Ed Sheeran having number one album and backing acts to have a Christmas number one but they don’t even make the top forty!

The X Factor is finishing soon so they’ll need some achievement to have a number one song by the end Christmas with a new tune.

There’s a host of charity songs vying for people’s attention but the one I like the look of is Camila Cabello.

She’s number one with Havana just now which seems to have captured the public’s imagination. Last year Clean Bandit managed to hold onto the number one slot for about six weeks and made it tonChristmas number kne. I can see the same happening here.

There’s a long way to go and we never know what’s going to happen between now and Christmas and theirsna few worthy causes and charities no doubt ready to vie for our attention. But I like the look of the current number one being there or there abouts.

Camila Cabello Christmas Number 1 16/1

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Christmas Number 1

Postby LustForLeith » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:42 am

Another week and she’s still number one!

Still a long way to go!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:45 am

Here’s another Christmas themed bet I found!

Betway are taking bets on who’ll have the most You Tube views of John Lewis Christmas adverts.

In one corner it’s Buster the Boxer. In the other corner it’s Moz The Monster.

Bit of a strange market as Moz is this years star and Buster has been out for awhile. Meaning Buster has a head start on YouTube views...

Currently Buster has 26 million views while Moz has 8 million. I’ve checked and they’ve confirmed that it’s the total views up until 24h December 2017.

So with that reckoning Moz the Monster is going to have to come up with a lot of views, somewhere in the region of 18 million to overtake Buster The Boxer.

I’d be wary in case it was as mistake in the ts and cs but that’s some head start Buster has!

Buster The Boxer to have more views than Moz The Monster 5/6

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:10 pm

Another week and she’s still number one!

Still a long way to go!

Still number one..!

stereoman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stereoman » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Popbitch ain't no fan of Ed Sheeran...

>> Seasons cheatings <<
Ed "The Grinch" Sheeran

Just when you thought Ed Sheeran couldn't ruin the year any more, he's gone and taken all the fun out of betting on the Christmas Number One race.

Not only did his overhyped mystery duet with Beyoncé turn out to be a total snore, but he's gone and imploded the Betfair exchange too. Betfair had been taking bets on Ed Sheeran as a solo contender for Christmas number one, but his surprise duet with Beyoncé threw the markets into chaos. Would previously placed bets on Ed Sheeran count if the Beyoncé duet made him number one? What about bets placed on him after? And people who were betting against Sheeran in the exchange - which version and which price were they laying?

Rather than figuring out how best to honour anyone's bets, they simply suspended the entire market and refunded everyone.

So if Rita Ora gets the Christmas number one, you owe us £260 you f**king mangy teddy.

...or sensible betting. Rita Ora ain't gonna be Christmas Number One this year! Betfair did ya a huge favour in refunding your tenner there!
Sky Bet have also decided Ed Sheeran's new version of Perfect is different to his old one, so anyone who had bet on Ed Sheeran's Perfect to be Christmas number one was told their bet was void. Even though Ed Sheeran's Perfect is hot favourite to be Christmas number one.

Popbitch are even more bitter than I am.. and I haven't even placed any bets on this market!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Camila is down to four!

No!!!