Next Evictions

Antony OLBG
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Next Evictions

Postby Antony OLBG » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:36 pm

Looking on Betfair at the price movements this afternoon (when nominations took place) on the Eviction market

Pretty much every housemates odds have jumped - 2 shortened (Derek & Vanessa) and the rest lengthened

Now only "Big Brother" could know at this stage so its interesting to see such movements

The Shark
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Shark » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:38 am

yeah

I havent watched it for a while but evidently the reason vanessa is shortening is due to her harsh treatment of Maxwell and no remorse for it.
Whether she wil receievenough votes to be up for eviction is debatable but if she is, she isnt the type people will be desperate to keep in.

So my thoughts are that if she is up for eviction she may well go.

With that in mind there would be just 2 ladies left

Interesting to hear Hills go 1/10 that another female will enter the house.

With the last three late entrants proving a flop its likely that BB will have a better contestant in reserve this time.

All in all it makes my 11.5 any other to be top female look good.

Antony OLBG
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Antony OLBG » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:13 pm

Its Roberto & Derek
The vanessa blip mustve been relating to her bottling the task as you say.

Interesting that Roberto went out around the time the noms were made. Maybe the risk was seen that he might be up against someone else (like Maxwell or Saskia) and hence once it was known he was against Derek he drifted

1.3 for Derek
Probably safer than these tennis accumulators :shock: (or at least if its not drifted by Thursday) although in my experience its hard to get more than £100 on with any one bookie and theres certainly not much liquidity on Betfair.

Shark - the worry about the new girl is that they are almost guaranteed to go up for eviction every week they are eligeable, and as girls they will always fair worse than most of the boys so theyd have to go up against the girls from the off which could be unlikely

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:26 pm

Dunno why my post last nite was deleted, but a stunner will be introduced to the house within the next fortnight.

Derek is very short odds already, Im not 100% convinced he will go as I know a lot of people like him. Dont mind either him or Roberto. Rather see the back of the fakes Science and Kemal.

The Shark
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Shark » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:36 pm

I agree Ant

Was looking at it as a back and lay opportunity

Will most likely lay off shortly after the new girl enters the house.

tankyman
At Stud
Tips

Postby tankyman » Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:31 am

Im more inclined to have a bet on Roberto to be evicted next. Derek although a class one twit is funny. Roberto is arrogant and has contributed nothing decent to the show so far..

Its funny after 4 weeks that there is no clear favourite still. All the series before have had a strong front runner but this year the favourite changes day by day...

Antony OLBG
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Antony OLBG » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:06 am

"Im more inclined to have a bet on Roberto"

Yes but Roberto has more appeal to 14 year girls - never try to apply your own logic to these situations!

I expect most of the people who prefer Derek dont vote, or at least dont vote more than once.

If Roberto is getting more votes or its close then the prices on Betfair should move accordingly during the week.

tankyman
At Stud
Tips

Postby tankyman » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:13 am

Ok Ant Ive backed Roberto @ 3.8 right now His price is 3.85

Reason I backed him because I dont like the *****less ***

If my bet loses so be it, its one of them times when My opinion in hating the guy is worth losing a few quid...

I also hate Derek just not as much in fact I dont really like any of the guys in there although I find the program compelling viewing (Im sad ok).

king pete
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby king pete » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:30 am

I also hate Derek just not as much in fact I dont really like any of the guys in there although I find the program compelling viewing (Im sad ok).
:lol: I actually took time to set the video recorder how sads that? :shock:
It missed off suger rush afterwards though.That was a shame :lol:

king pete
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby king pete » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:33 am

It will be close this weeks evictions because Reberto starts alot of arguments and there what i like to see :D but then Derek does annoy the hell out of science and others which is also quite good to see.So im leaving the eviction betting this week and put a bet on this:

Which housemate will be first to spot the hidden camera in the Garden gnome?
Ive gone for Craig at 10/1 :lol:

For the winner im going for Saskia.10/1Im still wondering how she doesnt get black eyes when she runs :lol:

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:17 am

Pete

I Dunno if any of them will ever find that gnome cam. Craig is lazy, he has those bit*htits for a reason!

I think Saskia's lack of black eyes is purely down to inertia, if anyone can remember that from school physics!

Roberto's price will definitely drop more, perhaps even right down. We will be losing one of the characters that stirs things up. Was great wot Derek said last nite about Science, saying he was the only black man he had ever met who made him want to vote BNP.

The Shark
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Shark » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:20 pm

Dammo - I think that was one of the worst things he could have said.

Ive backed him to go