Jake is a Football and Entertainment betting expert, with a Man City season ticket and a deep knowledge of reality TV betting angles
- Bookies put Jody Cundy as the favourite to be the next eliminated on Strictly this year
- Bobby Brazier moves back into favourite to win the show ahead of Nigel Harman
- Check out the full list of dances that the couples will be doing this week
Bookies put Jody Cundy as the favourite to be the next eliminated on Strictly this year
Jody finished bottom of the leaderboard in last week's show for his American Smooth to 'Married Life' from the movie 'Up' with the judges not liking the dance.
Despite finishing below Nikita & Gorka and Zara & Graziano it was those two couples that appeared in the Dance Off with judges unanimously voting to save Zara.
Bet365 now say that it'll be Jody who goes this week with the latest odds putting him as clear favourite to go at 10/11 ahead of Zara in the betting market.
|Strictly Come Dancing Next Elimination
What the expert says..
Jody Cundy is the odds-on favourite to leave Strictly this week after finishing bottom of the leaderboard last weekend, despite not appearing in the bottom two last week!
Bobby Brazier moves back into favourite to win the show ahead of Nigel Harman
Betting odds have changed once again for the winner of Strictly Come Dancing this year with Bobby Brazier moving back into favourite to win the show.
Nigel Harman had been favourite for the past fortnight after impressing judges and viewers at home but his lacklustre dance last week dressed as Batman has seen him drift in the market.
Brazier though impressed last weekend with a Samba to 'Young Hearts Run Free' and judges fave him a total score of 32 for that dance which now sees him back into favourite to win the show.
|Strictly Come Dancing Winner 2023
Check out the full list of dances that the couples will be doing this week
Movie Week is now over and a show of silly costumes and dances sees us come back to normal this week for the celebrity dancers.
We've got a Paso Doble, Samba and Salsa as well as plenty of other dances on the way in an entertaining looking week.
The full list of songs and dances for the celebs this week is:
- Adam and Luba: Waltz to I Wonder Why by Curtis Stigers
- Amanda and Giovanni: Foxtrot to Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac
- Annabel and Johannes: Jive to Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man
- Angela R and Kai: Rumba to Rise Like A Phoenix by Conchita Wurst
- Angela S and Carlos: Viennese Waltz to You Are The Reason by Calum Scott & Leona Lewis
- Bobby and Dianne: Tango to Fashion by David Bowie
- Eddie and Karen: American Smooth to Sex Bomb by Tom Jones
- Ellie and Vito: Samba to Copacabana by Barry Manilow
- Jody and Jowita: Salsa to Samba de Janeiro by Bellini
- Krishnan and Lauren: Paso Doble to By The Way by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Layton and Nikita: Cha Cha to Million Dollar Bill by Whitney Houston
- Nigel and Katya: Salsa to Suavemente by Elvis Crespo
- Zara and Graziano: Viennese Waltz to You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me by Brenda Lee
Oscars Betting Odds: Billie Eilish and brother Finneas are 1/7 FAVOURITES to win Best Original Song for SECOND TIME two years on from last win!
Billie Eilish and brother Finneas O'Connell are the clear favourites to win the Best Original Song Oscar for the second time in their career this year, with OLBG looking at full contenders.Continue Reading
Dancing On Ice Betting Odds: Ricky Norwood now CLEAR FAVOURITE at 1/3 to be the next celebrity eliminated with seven left to skate this weekend!
Ricky Norwood is the clear favourite to be the next celebrity eliminated on Dancing On Ice with the latest odds putting him on his own at the top of the market.Continue Reading
Love Island Betting Odds: Tom Clare and Molly Smith now ODDS-ON at 8/11 to win Love Island All Stars despite Tom's anger in Friday night's preview!
Tom Clare and Molly Smith shorten even further into 8/11 to win this year's Love Island All-Stars with OLBG looking at the latest winner betting odds.Continue Reading