Please Add Your Unmissable Premier League Statistics

ToofanExpress
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Please Add Your Unmissable Premier League Statistics

Postby ToofanExpress » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Well few of the stats came handy yesterday. Boro are still winless against Leicester and that continued to a 14th match. There has been no goals in the first half.

For today, I thought I will post the stats and betting opportunities as well, so that there is a link.

robinho7
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby robinho7 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Spurs vs chelsea

- Both sides have scored in 7 of the last 8 meetings at White Hart lane with the only exception being the 0-0 bore draw last season.

- Three of the Six most recent meetings at Spurs have seen a minimum of 6 goals in each.

- 4 of Spurs last 6 goal scorers in this home league fixture have already been sold by the club, Gallas, Defoe, Sigurdsson and Chadli. Only Kane and Danny Rose are still there....an omen??? Hopefully no fringe Spurs players score tonight

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:15 am

The Premier League is back this weekend, so need some stats that members have found that can help us make winning bets.

Tottenham (4/11) Draw (9/2) West Brom (10/1)
Swansea (67/10) Draw (7/2) Arsenal (1/2)
Hull (85/40) Draw (12/5) Bournemouth (6/4)
Burnley (11/4) Draw (12/5) Southampton (5/4)
West Ham (6/5) Draw (5/2) Crystal Palace (5/2)
Sunderland (21/10) Draw (12/5) Stoke (77/50)
Watford (38/25) Draw (9/4) Middlesbrough (9/4)
Leicester (21/4) Draw (33/10) Chelsea (8/13)
Everton (10/3) Draw (14/5) Man City (5/6)
Man Utd (6/5) Draw (5/2) Liverpool (13/5)

Undertherobe wins a cash award for his Burnley at home stat which came good.

Ref stats, players stats, home and away stats, losing/winning run stats, manager stats, goal stats, conceded stats, bogey team stats etc

I hope we can get a decent stat for every premier league game this weekend.

evasivechicken
Handicapper
Betting Blog Tips

Postby evasivechicken » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:38 am

Hull v Bournemouth Stat

On the 17 occasions that Bournemouth have scored their first goal in a game, only 4 of these have occurred in the second half, and they have failed to register a goal in only 5 games out of 23 games in all competitions (vs. Tottenham, Man City, West Ham, Middlesborough). Against Hull, who have conceded the most goals in the league, second only to Swansea, it stands to reason that Bournemouth will continue adding to the stat of scoring in the first half (odds with William Hill at 2.0).

whatarethechances
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby whatarethechances » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:44 am

Sunderland v Stoke

I will add stats followed by the bets they might suggest. Where stats are dependent on League position I have used the final standings for the last 3 complete seasons and current standings for this season so far.

Stoke have won just 6 of their last 21 EPL matches away at Bottom 6 sides. Sunderland can be backed DNB @ 2.22 Marathonbet

Stokes record away at Bottom 6 sides reads W6 D10 L5. Sunderlands record at home to mid-table (8th-14th) sides reads W7 D10 L5. The Draw is priced 3.44 Matchbook
CAVEAT: The Draw stats for both teams are skewed to an extent to their results in season 2014/15. However, the overall stats are in keeping with the season-by-season pattern of both teams winning roughly as many as they lose in this type of match, which may suggest a roughly even contest.

Sunderland have won this EPL fixture in 6 of the last 8 seasons including each of the last 3. The other two were drawn. Sunderland to win is 3.10 BetVictor

5 of those 6 HTH wins were to Nil. Sunderland Win to Nil is currently 4.20 with Paddy Power et al.

Stokes last win at Sunderland was a League Cup tie in 2014. Prior to that they had not won at Sunderland in 12 attempts since a visit to the old Roker Park in 1994. Stoke are available to Lay @ 2.60 on Betfair and Matchbook.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:53 pm

So the shortest prices from the advice so far are:

Bournemouth to score in the 1st half @2.0
Sunderland DNB @2.22

Would be good to get a stat for each match and see if we can make a profit this weekend.

whatarethechances
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby whatarethechances » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Tottenham v WBA

Again I will add stats followed by the bets they might suggest. Where stats are dependent on League position I have used the final standings from previous seasons and current standings for this season so far. All stats refer to Premier League games only.

Tottenham have won their last 5 home EPL matches and their last 5 EPL matches overall. They last won 6 in a row in Jan-Feb 2016 but have not won 5 in row at home since Sept-Dec 2011. - Spurs are availbale to Lay at 1.35 on the exchanges.

Since returning to the EPL in 2010 WBA have lost this fixture just once in 6 seasons. 4 of the matches were draws. - The DRAW is priced 5.70 with Matchbook.

This fixture saw Under 2.5 goals scored in each of the last 5 seasons. - Under 2.50 goals is priced 2.10 with Paddy Power.

The Asian Handicap line in this match is set at 1.50 goals. Since the start of season 2014/15 at home to mid-table (8th-14th) sides Spurs would never once have covered this handicap as favourite in 16 such matches. (Spurs record in those games reads W7 D7 L2.) WBA + 1.50 is 1.98 on Matchbook.
CAVEAT: This streak will surely end eventually.

Tottenham have won 11 of their last 16 home matches, 8 of them to nil. WBA have lost 10 of their last 15 aways at Top 6 sides - 7 of those 10 were also to nil as were 8 of their last 10 away defeats generally (since Nov 2015). - Tottenham to Win to Nil is priced 2.0 with Paddy Power.

whatarethechances
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby whatarethechances » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:40 am

No idea why the italics aren't working properly on that last post. I've tried editing twice and it still comes out looking a mess.

monkeytennis
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby monkeytennis » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Tottenham v WBA

Again I will add stats followed by the bets they might suggest. Where stats are dependent on League position I have used the final standings from previous seasons and current standings for this season so far. All stats refer to Premier League games only.

Tottenham have won their last 5 home EPL matches and their last 5 EPL matches overall. They last won 6 in a row in Jan-Feb 2016 but have not won 5 in row at home since Sept-Dec 2011. - Spurs are availbale to Lay at 1.35 on the exchanges.

Since returning to the EPL in 2010 WBA have lost this fixture just once in 6 seasons. 4 of the matches were draws. - The DRAW is priced 5.70 with Matchbook>.

This fixture saw Under 2.5 goals scored in each of the last 5 seasons. - Under 2.50 goals is priced 2.10 with Paddy Power.

The Asian Handicap line in this match is set at 1.50 goals. Since the start of season 2014/15 at home to mid-table (8th-14th) sides Spurs would never once have covered this handicap as favourite in 16 such matches. (Spurs record in those games reads W7 D7 L2.) WBA + 1.50 is 1.98 on Matchbook>.
CAVEAT: This streak will surely end eventually.

Tottenham have won 11 of their last 16 home matches, 8 of them to nil. WBA have lost 10 of their last 15 aways at Top 6 sides - 7 of those 10 were also to nil as were 8 of their last 10 away defeats generally (since Nov 2015). - Tottenham to Win to Nil is priced 2.0 with Paddy Power.
I too am looking at this game. I'm not worried that Spurs having not won 5 in a row at home in 6 years - winning 4 in a row at home doesn't make a team less likely to win the next. I do however think it will be close - the stat about WBA's recent record against Spurs is a very valid one - Pulis knows how to get his team to line up against Spurs and it's never an easy game against him. I can see this being close but with spurs winning. How close though?

WBA may have scored in 7 of their last 12 games but look at the opponents they didn't score against - Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal. They lost against all those opponents without scoring.

Spurs have the best defensive record in the league at home (5 goals in 10 games) and are even better defensively when Alderweireld plays (conceded 8 in 8 without him, 6 in 12 with him). Another stat pointing towards Spurs not conceding.

So how many will Spurs score? Spurs have been freescoring recently but I feel they've been flattered a bit by exactly how many goals have gone, playing most teams at the right time. Meanwhile WBA average a goal against per game away from home this season. They've also only conceded more than once one time in the last 12 games and that was against Man City.

So I'm going with:

Spurs to keep a clean sheet
Spurs to win to nil
Spurs to win 1-0 (and a small saver on 2-0)

bigmoose
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby bigmoose » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Hull v Bournemouth Stat

On the 17 occasions that Bournemouth have scored their first goal in a game, only 4 of these have occurred in the second half, and they have failed to register a goal in only 5 games out of 23 games in all competitions (vs. Tottenham, Man City, West Ham, Middlesborough). Against Hull, who have conceded the most goals in the league, second only to Swansea, it stands to reason that Bournemouth will continue adding to the stat of scoring in the first half (odds with William Hill at 2.0).
Don't you love it when a well thought out bet like this comes in within 3mins. Well played, hope you were on it
Steve

KanKeano
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby KanKeano » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Hull v Bournemouth Stat

Good stat. The Cherries opening the scoring in the 4th minute.
OLBG Moderator

Twitter | KanKeano_OLBG

evasivechicken
Handicapper
Betting Blog Tips

Postby evasivechicken » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:10 am

Thanks, folks. Took a slight edge off the thoroughly poor result...