Tips

Postby zagreb » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Tuesday 30th August - Irish Premier League
Shamrock Rovers v Derry City 20:00

1X2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Overs/Unders: Under
Correct Score: 1:1

4th Placed Shamrock take on 3rd placed Derry with 2 points separating the two sides though Shamrock have 2 games in hand over their rivals.

Shamrock are unbeaten in their last 7 home games in the league whilst Derry are unbeaten in their last 5 away league games.

Head to Head Shamrock have won 3 and drawn 1 of the last 4 games between these two sides on their home ground.

These are two evenly matched sides and I am going for the draw and Under 2.5 goals as 4 of the last 6 games between these two sides have been under this mark.

bluemal
Legend
Tips

Postby bluemal » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:06 pm

1X2:....................Shamrock Rovers
HT/FT:.................Draw / Shamrock Rovers
Overs/Unders:......Overs
Correct Score:.......2-1

Shamrock Rovers took a early exit from Europa League after losing 0-2 at home they drew 1-1 in Finland against Rovaniemi (Rops as we know them ) a 2nd leg that Rover took the lead and some hope but it only lasted 5' in first half before Rops drew level and killed the tie, Rovers lying 4th in Irish league and only 2pts behind and two games in hand over tonight's opponents a win will see them jump into EPL next year as only 3 teams qualify one CL and two EPL .

Derry hold 3rd spot on 44pts but after a good start to league they've started drawing a lot of games which has cost them valuable points and two defeats in July / August started the poor run ,

In H2H Derry won the last two games at there ground but Rovers won there home game last season and should win this season home game
Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:10 pm

1X2:....................Derry
HT/FT:.................Draw /Derry
Overs/Unders:......Overs
Correct Score:.......1-2

4th against 3rd in the League of Ireland and a close game expected.Shamrock have actually only won twice in their last 9 games in all competitions despite decent league form.If they lose this game they will stand little chance of catching Dundalk at the top of the league.Derry have only won 2 of their last 7 matches so neither team can say they are the favorites to win.Derry are quite decent on the road though with 5 wins from their last 8 and not lost any of those games.Shamrock are finding it hard to keep a clean sheet at home so I am going for a decent away win for Derry which would put them to within 2 points of leaders Dundalk.

jammuss
Group 3 Class
Tips

Shamrock rovers v Derry City

Postby jammuss » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:54 am

1x2 : Shamrock Rovers
HT/FT : draw/Shamrock City
under/over : under
correct score : 1-0

Im going for Shamrock City in this game, it should be a good game with 4th Shamrock playing 3rd Derry, Shamrock City are 2 points behind so really need to win this game, as there so close in the league it most proberly will be a tight game with neither side wanting to give anything away, Ive gone under for the same reason it being a tight game with few goals, yes i know Shamrock have scored 10 goals in last 3 matches but this game has alot riding on it so i dont expect many goals. Ive gone 1-0 as i see no goals coming by half time and Shamrock City pinching a goal at the death.
Good Luck All

syjytg
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby syjytg » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:35 am

Shamrock Rovers vs Derry City

1X2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 2-2

Shamrock Rovers won their last 3 League games at the Tallaght Stadium. Derry City did not lose any of their last 7 League games. In my opinion, these two factors cancel each other out. Hence, I think this game will end in a draw. The last 3 League games involving Shamrock Rovers at the Tallaght Stadium went Over 2.5. Shamrock Rovers scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 League games. Based on the above premises, my prediction is for this game to end in a 2-2 draw.

Devilimp
At Stud
Tips

Postby Devilimp » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:56 am

Shamrock Rovers v Derry City

1X2 Draw
HT/FT Draw/Draw
Overs/Unders Overs
Correct Score 2-2

Shamrock Rovers are unbeaten in their last 2, winning both of them and have only lost 1 of their last 9. Derry City are unbeaten in their last 7, drawing 4 of their last 5. Only 2 points separate these two sides, but Rovers have two games in hand and will be happy to avoid defeat in their quest for a European spot. In recent seasons, they have had equal amount of success, with Rovers winning 3, Derry 2 and 2 draws. Score draw with a few goals.

RACHACE
At Stud
Tips

Postby RACHACE » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:02 am

GAME 29 MONDAY 29th AUGUST

National League
Tranmere v Guiseley

1X2: Tranmere
HT/FT: Tranmere/Tranmere
Overs/Unders: Under
Correct Score: 1-0

Tranmere managed a narrow win over Guisely as they took the lead in the 41st minute giving them a 1-0 lead at half time. No goals in the 2nd half meant they won the game 1-0.

8 predictions and 7 members went for the Tranmere win. Well done to those that went for the home win.

Risto123 - 20
Devilimp - 20
Stretchpaul - 20
Zagreb - 20
Sportsprintuk - 20
Syjytg - 20
Bluemal - 20
Schneedler - 0

LEADERBOARD

No change after the 29th fence as Zagreb & Bluemal lead and Risto123 is only 1 length off the lead in 2nd place.

Bluemal - 385
Zagreb - 385

risto123 - 375
Devilimp - 330
Syjytg - 325
Schneedler25 - 270
Petethebet - 265
Stretchpaul - 250
Sportsprintsuk - 245
Jammuss - 220
Owlman - 215
Geobetting - 215
Delboy - 205
Taratibu - 195
Nawoo - 155
Rachace - 145
Pint Size - 140
Machacro - 115
Ferdinandos - 90
Undertherobe - 50
Pumpdaball - 0
Bunglevtr3 - 0

Any mistakes please PM asap and I'll amend as quick as I can.

Next games

Wednesday 31st August - International Friendly
Germany v Finland 19:45 (BT Sport 2)
Read my best bets for Man City v Brighton in the Premier League.
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413988

zagreb
Stallion
Tips

Postby zagreb » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:59 pm

1X2: Germany
HT/FT: Germany/Germany
Correct Score: 3-1

International friendlies are hard to predict given the fact that so many changes are made during the game breaking up the flow of the game.

Having said that Germany should beat Finland without to much trouble. Both sides will use this as a warm up for World Cup qualifiers later in the week when Germany will travel to Norway and Finland have a home game against Kosovo.

I imagine Germany will take the chance to play some squad players in this match but they should till have too much for Finland.

The Finns have not won an international in their last 8 outings since beating the Faroe Islands 1-0 nearly a year ago in a Euro 2016 qualifier.

One note of caution is though Germany are unbeaten against Finland in their last 7 games going back to 1998 5 of those games have been drws.

However I am going for a German win by 3-1

sportsprintsuk
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby sportsprintsuk » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:28 pm

1X2: Derry City
HT/FT: Derry City/Derry City
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 0-2

Just two points separate these two teams in the League of Ireland Premier Division, albeit Rovers have played two games less.

Both teams are on good form, particularly away from home, where both teams have enjoyed some emphatic victories.

I'm giving Derry City the edge in this one, their superior away form could make the difference and see them pulling away from tonight's hosts.

bluemal
Legend
Tips

Postby bluemal » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:04 am

1X2:...................Germany
HT/FT:................Germany/Germany
Over/Under:........Over
Correct Score:.....3-0

It will be a emotional night for two players in the German Squad, It is the last match that Bastian Schweinsteiger will be wearing his Germany shirt and the young centre back that stood out at the Olympics Niklas Süle is called up to the squad for the first time,

The Swedish head coach of Finland Hans Backe brings his team to Borussia Mönchengladbach’s Borussia Park for this friendly on the back of 4 defeats and a draw this year with the last defeat in June against Italy before they headed off to Euro's which Finland didn't make

Only one Germany squad has ever lost against Finland, which was a 2-1 defeat in a friendly match in Dresden on 12th August 1923 , Germany have only scored more goals against Switzerland (138 in 51 games) and Austria (89 in 39 games) than against Finland (80 in 22 games),

Even though some players retired after Euro's I expect a easy win for Germany in Schweinsteiger last match and a new breed of players get there chance in tonight's game before Sunday's World Cup Opener in Norway

Well Done whoever gets this Month top 3 and Thanks Rachace for running comp , see you all for next month comp
Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST

zagreb
Stallion
Tips

Postby zagreb » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:07 am

Been a great comp this month been nip and tuck between Bluemal and me but barring a miracle I think Risto has timed his run perfectly :nap:

syjytg
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby syjytg » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:47 am

Germany vs Finland

1X2: Germany
HT/FT: Germany/Germany
Correct Score: 3-0

Germany only lost 1 of their last 7 games. Finland lost 4 of their last 5 games. Hence, I am taking Germany to win this game. Germany were playing extremely well in the Euro 2016 until they were eliminated by host nation France. Finland did not even qualify for the Euro 2016 tournament. With a huge gulf in class, I expect a comprehensive victory by Germany. Based on the above premises, my prediction is for Germany to win 3-0.