Tracking Horses

weyayeman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Tracking Horses

Postby weyayeman » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:17 am

Snaffled finished second of four and makes a quick reappearance today at Newcastle (6:15) but once again is a short priced (7/4jt) fav. in a small field of 5 runners.
I ended up not backing him last time out and I may give him a miss today (unless I put him in bets with the following 2 horses)

There are 2 more of my "notebook horses" running today
One of them is the horse I mentioned in my earlier post of a horse noted to back when dropped in class and it went on to winwhen dropped in grade.
All Currencies, 2:25 Sand, takes a step up in class today but at odds of 9/2 i am tempted to go EW after showing improved form to take his last win over a similar distance to today's race.

My final horse (and the one i feel more confident about) is Sub Continent, 1:20 Sand.
Currently available at 4/1, makes handicap debut over hurdles after showing hints of form in 2 previous hurdle races, drops down to 2m today.
Has shown good flat form over 1m 2f and i reckon looks a banker for a place running off what will, hopefully, prove to be a decent handicap mark

The Snail
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby The Snail » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:36 am

Thanks weyayeman! Good luck today if you go in on any of those. Sub Continent is a nice pick and it certainly helps to add confidence when handicap newcomers aren't up against 5 or 6 other debutantes who could all be similarly well in!

weyayeman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby weyayeman » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:31 am

1 winner yesterday, Snaffled @ 11/10 (I did not back it!!) with the other two selections putting in poor runs to both finish 7th @ 9/2

Arc Jimmy
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Arc Jimmy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:28 am

I have the already done me a favour this season by winning at 13/2 & 15/2 impressive GOLD PRESENT Ascot 2.25.

Unfortunately not the prices as above but travels very strongly in races, tough & has gears at the business end is my notes, my follow 3 times is up today so if horse handles today's extra 8Lb may pop in again for Cheltenham or Aintree visit.

Arc Jimmy
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Arc Jimmy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:17 am

I have the already done me a favour this season by winning at 13/2 & 15/2 impressive GOLD PRESENT Ascot 2.25.

Unfortunately not the prices as above but travels very strongly in races, tough & has gears at the business end is my notes, my follow 3 times is up today so if horse handles today's extra 8Lb may pop in again for Cheltenham or Aintree visit.
Grrr, non runner.

weyayeman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby weyayeman » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:38 am

I missed my email earlier showing one of my horses to follow,
1:40 Winc Garrane @ 12/1
Previously, 16L 4th of 8 LTO when showing improved form on Hcp debut, winner won next 2 races and 3rd won next time out

RESULT: Garrane was well backed just before the off and ended up 5/1 and came with a late run to take 3rd

weyayeman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby weyayeman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:51 am

I have another horse running today, i will post this one to try and keep this thread ticking over and hopefully we will get other "tracked" horses posted :win:

2:15 Donc. Quest for life
first 2 Hurdle runs (over 2m & 2m 1/2f) finished with 2 seconds and reportedly finished lame on second outing when finishing second to a decent prospect.
nto, after a 1 month break, when upped to 2m 3f he finished way down the field and returns to the track today back down to 2m and at odds of 8/1 he could be worth an EW bet to challenge the market leaders for a place or maybe make a race of it with the odds on fav

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:21 pm

I have another horse running today, i will post this one to try and keep this thread ticking over and hopefully we will get other "tracked" horses posted :win:

2:15 Donc. Quest for life
first 2 Hurdle runs (over 2m & 2m 1/2f) finished with 2 seconds and reportedly finished lame on second outing when finishing second to a decent prospect.
nto, after a 1 month break, when upped to 2m 3f he finished way down the field and returns to the track today back down to 2m and at odds of 8/1 he could be worth an EW bet to challenge the market leaders for a place or maybe make a race of it with the odds on fav
Good shout for a place, ran nicely.
Grand National - Pinstickers Guide Blog

I am raising money for Cancer Research in memory of my wife. If you would like to help please follow the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/juliebrophy

weyayeman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby weyayeman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:29 am

A third place for my last selection :win:

I have another two for today, I haven't had a close look at the form yet but I did put an EW double on them, last night, when I received my email notification.

Exeter 3:40 (8 run) BEE CROSSING current odds 8/1 (3RD 9/1)
Exter 4:50 (12 run) YANMARE current odds 8/1 (9/1 last night) (7TH 7/1)

I will have a look at the form later today and maybe back them in singles and put them up as comp. entries.
Last edited by weyayeman on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arc Jimmy
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Arc Jimmy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:51 pm

CARTWRIGHT that has just romped home in Naas's 2.45 breaking maiden tag is the next in tracker, should bag another 3 runs before season ends.

Galway beckons. !
Should read Naas beckons.

16L maiden winner here very impressive so went in the tracker, back at Naas again on Sunday in the 3.10 ( weather permitting ) albeit Grade 2, will be watching.

Arc Jimmy
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Arc Jimmy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:19 pm

CARTWRIGHT that has just romped home in Naas's 2.45 breaking maiden tag is the next in tracker, should bag another 3 runs before season ends.

Galway beckons. !
Should read Naas beckons.

16L maiden winner here very impressive so went in the tracker, back at Naas again on Sunday in the 3.10 ( weather permitting ) albeit Grade 2, will be watching.
Well beaten, from Maiden win to Grade 2 step to far.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:06 am

One for me tomorrow is Baby Gal in the 2:00 at Lingfield. Ran a stinker at Kempton last time out but likes it around Lingfield and whilst only 5th here last time was running in well late. Mark looks workable and they work a bit more weight off replacing a 3lb claimer for a 7lb one although I have no real idea how good/bad Isobel Francis is, I’m not too familiar with her. Took 16’s and 4 places with SkyBet but can get 20’s elsewhere.
Grand National - Pinstickers Guide Blog

I am raising money for Cancer Research in memory of my wife. If you would like to help please follow the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/juliebrophy