Betting Systems

monkeytennis
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Betting Systems

Postby monkeytennis » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Are systems a great way or making betting pay long term or just a way for punters to justify having a bet? What success have you had with systems?

Betting Systems

Think this Betting School lesson needs anything else added to it? Disagree with anything written above? Let us know your thoughts and your insight could be included in the OLBG Betting School!

Rozerbruni
Unraced
Tips

Postby Rozerbruni » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:23 am

Betting begins with the basics. There are many types of betting systems like horse betting mobile betting, cricket betting but the easiest way to bet horse racing is to bet a horse to win. The horse must win for you to collect on your horse bet. The next option is betting the horse to place.

Siranms
Unraced
Tips

Help !

Postby Siranms » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Hello, good time !
sorry I need to know all odds mean for soccer, please
and I need to show me a full list of soccer rules for example
for handicap or total goals because I can see some time there are 150
different odds but I can not understand full for play please if you know so ,
let me know where can i find a book or all rules with full example

Thank you so Much
King Regards

prof24
2yo
Tips

Re: Betting Systems

Postby prof24 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:33 am

List of the most popular betting strategies see here: http://sportstatist.com/betting-strategies/

Wippingtizard
2yo
Tips

Postby Wippingtizard » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 am

I'll talk about horse racing systems, as it's what I know more about, over the years I've tried so many, and a lot I've designed myself, but I've noticed that trends change, ten years ago you wouldn't back an odds on in a Novice Chase, because most lost, now things changed it's more like 50% or so win, though you cannot profit from this, I'm just giving examples of trend changes. One thing I can tell you is to avoid a horse with a last form figure of '3' in a flat turf maiden, they nearly always lose, much better is '2' then '4' then '5' form last time out probably in that order.