Official OLBG Cheltenham Preview Tips - The Racing World Is Watching!

Pisto1
Listed Class
Tips

Re: Official OLBG Cheltenham Preview Tips - The Racing World Is Watching!

Postby Pisto1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Albert Bartlett Novice Hurdle - WHOLESTONE

Wholestone would be a very popular winner for local trainer Nigel Twiston-Davies. The 6yr old is no stranger to this demanding course having won 3 out of his last 4 races at the course including the Albert Bartlett Novices in December and the Neptune Investment Management Novices in January this year. The distance and the state of the ground could prove significant factors in this race. The Gordon Elliot trained Death Duty is likely to go off favourite but has yet to run beyond 2m 4f and is not assured to get the 3m trip, a distance where wholestone has won twice. Again the Irish favourite seems to like very soft ground but if not much rain is forecast then the going should be on the good side of soft which will suit wholestone all the more. Should be ridden again by the very capable and usual jockey Daryl Jacob who has partnered him to success over this course.
Really like this horses attitude to racing and seems to appreciate the Cheltenham Hill.he's a cracking bet kinda reminds me of bobs worth for some reason.

istabraq1
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby istabraq1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:59 am

SUPREME NOVICE HURDLE : MOVEWITHTHETIMES. With Melon heading the market, i feel this race is wide open, with Moon Racer declared for the Champion hurdle also, and i feel Ballyandy will go for the Neptune, the Betfair hurdle at Newbury looks the strongest bit of form on offer, MOVEWITH THETIMES has won twice from four outings, and his two defeats at Cheltenham in November by four lenghts when not getting the clearest of runs and a length at Newbury to Ballyandy , giving him a pound.

With a bit of improvement and a bit of luck in running, Tuesday could be the day, and you can make sure Mr Nicholls will have him fine tuned for this event, steadily been backed all week, will be interesting what Mr McCoy has to say about his chances on Sunday night.

istabraq1
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby istabraq1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Cancell MOVEWITHTHETIMES , now a non runner aaaarrrggghhh :wink:

Pisto1
Listed Class
Tips

Postby Pisto1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 pm

I'm going with HOLYWELL in the ULTIMA.purely because this horse comes alive at this time of the year,loves the festival and jonjo is a wily old dog who will have him primed for a big run again this year.