Truimph Hurdle - Friday 16th March 2018 (Day 4)

Brownie3
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Truimph Hurdle - Friday 16th March 2018 (Day 4)

Postby Brownie3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:54 pm

I'm trying not to build my hopes up re Apples Shakira, I've had a real good bet at 25's, but really trying to keep a lid on the prospects of her winning.

She's due to run on trails day, that will be 3 runs at the course, it's likely to be Soft again, we just dont know how she'll handle possible spring ground, also Im not sure what on earth she's beaten form wise, the current 7/2 is down to the connections, the big sister and the hype imo.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:51 am

Might come back to bite my arse later.....but i've not been that impressed with We Have A Dream?
The win last week was solid but I actually liked the fight Sussex Ranger showed back in second. I think the latter might be better over further eventually but Gary Moore's charge jumps well and seems to respond the pressure and should appreciate the better spring ground with its flat background. Could be the e/w way play for me.

The Market Man
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Market Man » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:53 pm

I’d prefer to see Sussex Ranger skip Cheltenham and run at Aintree. He’s a lovely horse who should jump a fence in time and he’ll be allowed time to find his rhythm at Aintree. I think the undulating Chepstow straight asked more of him than it did WHAD, though he coped admirably

Redicean won well today but isn’t slick enough over the hurdles for a Triumph winner.