Ask an OLBG Moderator

geniulpariurilor
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby geniulpariurilor » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:01 pm

I hurried and instead of writing they were undefeated, I wrote I have been. And instead of detonating I wrote detaching. Apologize me!

At the match Inter vs. Tiraspol.

https://www.olbg.com/tipsters/tips
A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation with bricks that others have thrown at him.

ognjen89
Listed Class
Tips

Postby ognjen89 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:59 am

No snooker but German Masters is running.
No Darts but Online League is running.
Please add this.. We had these all the time

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:03 am

Hi ognjen89,

We have not received the odds for the darts and snooker matches, if we receive the odds for these events they will be available.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

Commando Tipster
2yo
Tips

Postby Commando Tipster » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm

Hi,

How can I get my notifications to work on the tipsters I am following? I’m not getting any from the app, and when I click on the notification settings, it says there is a bug

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:57 am

Hi,

How can I get my notifications to work on the tipsters I am following? I’m not getting any from the app, and when I click on the notification settings, it says there is a bug
Hi Commando Tipster,

Apologies for this, on your app settings menu can you click on the "contact us" option please and report the fault. It will give the OLBG tech team your user id for the app and they will be able to investigate and fix.

RaduMarius
Handicapper
Tips

Postby RaduMarius » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:22 am

A lot of football matches have only 1x2 bet, nothing else, and this is for a few days, what is wrong in the last period, matches, odds, tournaments are missing...

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:28 am

Hi RaduMarius,

Thanks for highlighting and apologies, our tech team are investigating and there are more markets starting to come through now.

ju29ro
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ju29ro » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:24 am

Hi,
it seems that the markets on "best bowler" and "best batsman" at the T20 WC are still open and available also for teams which have already been eliminated: the situation of their batsmen and bowlers cannot change anymore, so it shouldn't be possible to bet on those makets. This could falsify the tables of cricket and T20 WC in my opinion.
Thank you!
OLBG Prize Money: 6195 £ (4th all-time :win: )
2019, 2020 Golf "Player of the Week" Winner :nap:
Football One a Day Winner: 2019-May, July, 2020-September, December :nap:

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:19 am

Hi,
it seems that the markets on "best bowler" and "best batsman" at the T20 WC are still open and available also for teams which have already been eliminated: the situation of their batsmen and bowlers cannot change anymore, so it shouldn't be possible to bet on those makets. This could falsify the tables of cricket and T20 WC in my opinion.
Thank you!
hi ju29ro,

Thank you for highlighting and apologies, we have now settled the expired markets (Group A & B, Oman, Ireland, Netherlands & Papua New Guinea) and voided tips placed after these markets had expired. The markets will be removed from the make a tip menu as soon as possible.

ju29ro
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ju29ro » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:07 pm

Hi,
Thank you!
hi ju29ro,

Thank you for highlighting and apologies, we have now settled the expired markets (Group A & B, Oman, Ireland, Netherlands & Papua New Guinea) and voided tips placed after these markets had expired. The markets will be removed from the make a tip menu as soon as possible.
Hi Pompeyjim,
thank you for your reply.
I have 2 questuons about it:
- will these settled bets included in the WC table? They don't seem to be included now, while bets on today matches are already included
- even if those markets have been settled, the "future month allowance" is still considering them as "open" because it is still counting them. Could you not include them in the future month allowance, consideiìring that they have already been settled?
Thank you
OLBG Prize Money: 6195 £ (4th all-time :win: )
2019, 2020 Golf "Player of the Week" Winner :nap:
Football One a Day Winner: 2019-May, July, 2020-September, December :nap:

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:40 am

Hi Pompeyjim,
thank you for your reply.
I have 2 questuons about it:
- will these settled bets included in the WC table? They don't seem to be included now, while bets on today matches are already included
- even if those markets have been settled, the "future month allowance" is still considering them as "open" because it is still counting them. Could you not include them in the future month allowance, consideiìring that they have already been settled?
Thank you

Hi, we have adjusted the table and on the next update (9.15) it should include those settled markets also. Your future allowance is showing as 300 which is correct as you have 700 worth of tips open for November on other outright markets which are still active.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

geniulpariurilor
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby geniulpariurilor » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:53 pm

I posted another prognosis. It blocked me and when I play, not having time, I accidentally draw, and both score...

Salzburg vs. Sturm Graz. Sorry!
A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation with bricks that others have thrown at him.