BELLEW v HAYE 'The Rematch' - £20 Best Tip Comment

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

BELLEW v HAYE 'The Rematch' - £20 Best Tip Comment

Postby PompeyJim » Fri May 04, 2018 11:16 am

Can David Haye gain revenge for the defeat inflicted by Tony Bellew in March 2017 ?

The rematch will again be at the O2 arena on Saturday evening (5th May) and OLBG will be awarding a £20 cash prize to the member adding the most informative tip comment on the big rematch.

Haye is currently fairly short odds to redress the balance between the two boxers and if you fancy him to win but are looking for a bit more value you may want to consider the 'method of victory' and 'round betting' markets as we are going to consider tips with comment analysis placed on all the available fight markets.

To qualify the tip/s must be added in the monthly competition in the usual way using the 'Make a Tip' menu -

https://www.olbg.com/members/maketip.php?id=17

We will be looking for detailed analysis that will highlight some or all of the following:

- Both fighters boxing strengths/style..
- Career records, KO stats, will the first fight have a bearing on the rematch ?
- Plus any relevant information that you feel is key to your tip.

The comments team will judge ALL the tip comments as it's the excellent content analysis we are judging not just winning tips and will announce the £20 Cash prize winner on this thread and the cash will be paid directly into the winners OLBG account.

We've seen some excellent fight analysis from OLBG boxing tipsters in the past couple of years on the huge match ups like AJ v Klitschko/Parker and McGregor v Mayweather and look forward to judging your excellent content again on the big rematch on Saturday evening.

Enjoy the fight and good luck with your tips!
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

Ally Boy
Listed Class
Tips

Re: BELLEW v HAYE 'The Rematch' - £20 Best Tip Comment

Postby Ally Boy » Fri May 04, 2018 3:11 pm

At 7/4 to beat a man whom he beat last time Bellew is outstanding value. Haye has fought no one of quality other than Bellew for years and is looking at a career in acting - the dying swan will be his first role when Bellew connects. Bellew knows he is not going to be world heavyweight champ but a lucrative fight against TYson Fury awaits the winner here and Bellew is the hungrier fighter. Get on !

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Big thank you to all members who added a tip comment on the big rematch.

21Jackpot, The Snail, Gman84 and many more making the short list...

This week's £20 cash prize winner is robinho7 -

(Bellew) -

It's part 2 of the heavyweight contest between David Haye and Tony Bellew.

Haye brings a record of 28-3 (26 wins by Knockout).
Bellew's record reads 29-2-1 (19 wins by Knockout).

2 Big hitters who have built up a fierce rivalry to the point that they hate each other and will be looking for a stoppage. I underestimated Bellew in the first fight as he was fighting a Boxing Icon who looked in better shape physically. Haye didn't look himself, his legs were Jelly-like throughout and never looked like he was going to win. The big question going into that fight was how Bellew was going to cope moving up from light Heavyweight and handling David Haye's power who was one of the biggest names in the heavyweight division at the time. Not only did he answer the question by taking big shots but he landed big shots of his own. He also showed his stamina which could be crucial in this fight. David Haye could be entering the ring for the last time if he loses and the way his legs died in his last 2 fights i think this will be the end of the road.

Well done to robinho7 and thanks again to everyone who added tips and thoughts on the big fight.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

The Snail
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby The Snail » Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Great work Robinho....Haye must be done now you would think. I for one underestimated Bellew again....! Fool me once....

robinho7
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby robinho7 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:12 pm

Thanks Pompey...another great competition which was well worth doing the research for.

And yes Haye fooled me the first time but i wasn't falling for the promotion of this fight again.