Football One a Day - OCTOBER (3 Prizes)

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Football One a Day - OCTOBER (3 Prizes)

Postby RACHACE » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:42 am

Manure v The Harry Kane Team

1X2: Manure
HT/FT: Manure/Manure
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score : 2-1

I was going to go with a score draw for this game but seeing as The Harry Kane Team have no Harry Kane, it's become a bit more difficult to back them to get anything at Old Scaffold today. Their game midweek against West Ham shown some defensive issues that I'm sure that Jose Mourinho has noted. The 3rd goal in particular for West Ham shown how poor they can be at set pieces and with all the silky giants Jose Mourinho has in his team, this could be an area of interest. He'll wish he had Fellaini available. Neither can afford to drop points if they're being serious about challenging for the title because a defeat could and probably will see either side go 8 points behind Manchester City and the way we're playing, that's a pretty significant gap, even at this early stage of the season. In all honesty, other than supporters of The Harry Kane Team, I doubt many truly believe that Spurs can win the league, despite their talented squad and manager but with Manure things are a little different. They can win the title but this game is a must win if that thought process is to remain, even a draw is a pretty bad result so I'll go with a home win.
Best bets on Leicester City v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413176

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:33 am

Premier League

Man United v Tottenham

1x2.........Tottenham
HT/FT.....Spurs / Spurs
O/U........Over
C S.........Man United 1 Tottenham 2

Both sides are tied on 20 points and will be looking for a win to close the gap on the leaders, Man City. United lost their last league match surprsingly away at Huddersfield but did recover to beat Swansea in the league cup.
Spurs onthe other hand have won their last fourlague matches but lost in the league cup to Hammers after leading 2-0 at the break. However they will be happy after their last league match which they won 4-1 against Liverpool. They have also won all their four away league games. United have also won all four league games at home but they have not won in their last two league games and it remains to be seen how they recover from their defeat away at Terriers. Kane looks likely to miss but that should make the Spurs side more keen to beat United away.

pumpdaball
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby pumpdaball » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:35 am

Game 27’ – Saturday 28th October – Premier League – Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur – 12.30pm – Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

1X2 - Draw
HT/FT - Draw / Draw
Overs/Unders - Under
Correct Score - 0-0

Both of these two teams are playing some good football at present, and on their current form its hard to separate them. of the past 10 meetings between them Man Utd won 3 Spurs won 4 and 3 draws, currently Man Utd are getting a return of 3.0pts per game at home. and Tottenham are also getting the same returns 3.0 away. Tottenham are scoring at will in recent games whether home or away, and Man Utd today will miss Fellani again, although he will most likely be on the bench. This game promises to be one of the best over this weekend, which doesn't mean that it will be, as sometimes teams with such similar form often counter each other and we are left with a feeling of anti climax because we were seeing a close and hard fought game. Both of them in the top 3 and 5 points off the leaders Man City, neither will want to slip up here and give away the advantage to their direct rival. I therefore see one of Morenhio's specials, and a bit of bus parking applied, especially with Tottenham being is such good goal scoring form recently, my idea of a scoreline at the end is the same as it was at the start.
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Game 27’ – Saturday 28th October – Premier League – Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur – 12.30pm – Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw / Draw
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 1 ~ 2

Something tells me Rachace is not keen on these two teams!
Anthony Martial scored the only goal of the game to hand Manchester United victory over Tottenham in a cagey encounter at Old Trafford.

Bluemal – 50
Steenie1 – 25
Rachace – 10
Stretchpaul – 5
Pumpdaball –5
Nawoo – 0

Game 27' Leaderboard: Bluemal hits a maximum 50 points. The top three are looking more secure as each game goes by, the chasing pack have 100 points on offer tomorrow.

Steenie1 – 375

Rachace – 345

Pumpdaball – 335

Nawoo – 255
Bluemal – 250
Risto123 – 210
Stretchpaul – 195
Zagreb – 170
Pint Size – 155
Delboy980 – 40
Donegalpaedar – 35
Burb123 – 25
NeilWilson – 10
PI Njosh – 10
Uncle100 – 0

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Thanks and Best wishes – Hogsback

Next Games

DOUBLE HEADER

Game 28’ – Sunday 29th October – Championship –Birmingham City v Aston Villa – 12.00pm – Sky Sports Football

AND

Game 29’ – Sunday 29th October – Premier League - Leicester City v Everton – 16.00pm – Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Game 30’ – Monday 30th October – Premier League - Burnley v Newcastle United – 20.00pm – Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Game 31’ – Tuesday 31st October – UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Roma v Chelsea – 19.45pm - BT Sport

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:21 am

Game 28’ – Sunday 29th October
Championship – Sky Sports Football
Birmingham City v Aston Villa – 12.00pm

1x2:......................Draw
HT/FT:..................Draw/Draw
Over/Under:......Under
Correct Score:....1-1

Steve Cotterill took over two games ago at Birmingham and started with a home win over Cardiff 1-0 but his next game away saw a 2-0 loss at Millwall and with this being the midland derby today I would expect them being up for this match especial as they've won their last two home games ,

Villa lie in 6th place on 22pts but have collected most points at home with only two wins away one draw and three lost , In H2H the last five has saw close games with a win only coming with a one goal advantage with the three home ties being two 1-1 draws and a 2-1 win so I would think another draw

Game 29’ – Sunday 29th October
Premier League - Sky Sports Premier League
Leicester City v Everton – 16.00pm

1x2:......................Draw
Correct Score:....1-1

I would expect a Everton side will be up for this game as David Unsworth and Big Duncan Ferguson will probably have took over with Koeman being sacked last week although Everton got knocked out of Carabao Cup by Chelsea 2-1 at Stamford Bridge they were signs there willing to battle and get themselves trouble in league there's only goal difference that has them in relegation zone on 8pts so a win or draw will push Swansea into relegation zone ,

Leicester are not much better as they've only 9pts in 15th place although Leicester only lost once in last five league games with a win and three draws in other games , they also got a boost getting into next round of Carabao Cup after winning at home 3-1 against Leeds ,

I can see this being a close game and a draw would at least stop that bad run Everton been on
Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:14 am

Double header

Birmingham v Aston Villa
1X2: AWAY
HT/FT: AWAY/AWAY
Over/Under: UNDER
Correct Score : 0-2
The reasoning: Aston Villa are in sixth place in the standings, 11 points ahead of Birmingham who are hovering just above the relegation zone. Birmingham are down in the dumping ground largely due to their inability to score goals. After 13 games played, their GD stats are a miserable-looking 8:21. Villa’s are 19:13 and they have scored in five of their last six Championship games. Last season Birmingham drew their home match 1-1 and Villa won their home match 1-0. The time when Birmingham were usually good for at least a gritty draw at home seems to be over, but I doubt it will be a high-scoring match.

Leicester v Everton
1X2: HOME
HT/FT: DRAW/HOME
Over/Under: OVER
Correct Score : 2-1
The reasoning: Although Leicester are only 1 point ahead of Everton, they don’t look anywhere near as shambolic. Everton have sacked their manager, Ronald Koeman, and are slumped in the relegation zone. They have not posted a win in their last six matches in all competitions. It’s as if after Lukaku was sold, they can’t score goals. Clearly the team doesn’t gel. Leicester come into the game on the back of a 3-1 home win in the EFL Cup against Leeds and a 1-2 away win in the Premiership at Swansea---so the confidence to win the game should be there. The GD stats of 12:14 for Leicester and 7:18 for Everton appear to indicate a 2-1 win for Leicester.

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:15 am

Game 28’ – Sunday 29th October
Championship – Sky Sports Football
Birmingham City v Aston Villa – 12.00pm

1x2:......................Birmingham
HT/FT:..................Draw/Birmingham
Correct Score:....1-0

Birmingham have not won the Midlands derby for quite some time but today that could well change.Neither team are free scoring so a tight match of few goals expected.Bimingham have won their last 2 home games by 1-0 so their defense is holding up well under a new boss.Villa lost at Wolves last game and did not look a good side.They have lost 3 of their last 6 away games and I think another defeat looks a god bet for today.

Game 29’ – Sunday 29th October
Premier League - Sky Sports Premier League
Leicester City v Everton – 16.00pm

1x2:......................Everton
Correct Score:....0-1

Two teams under new management going head to head in this game.I cannot understand why Leicester appointed Puel as coach,they could of waited and got a better manager.I cannot see him been in the job long really.Everton have Unsworth to sort them out and I think a strong performance today can see them turn their season around.The Leicester players will have to cope with a new change of tactics and it will take a while for them to get used to it as Puel prefares a pressing style.So Everton can take advantage and get a much needed win here.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:16 am

Championship

Birmingham v Aston Villa

1x2.......Birmingham
HT/FT...Birmingham / Birmingham
O/U......Under
C S.......Birmingham 1 Aston Villa 0

This derby finds both teams in contrasting form. Villa are in 6th spot having won four out of their last five matches whereas Birmingham are just above the drop zone with just 11 points from their 13 outings. Aston Villa's away form is so so with 2 wins and a draw from six trips while Birmingham's managerial change saw them winning their last home match against 3rd placed Cardiff which means they have wontheir last two matches at St Andrews having beaten Owls by a single goal in previous apperance here. Villa have not won her during their last 3 visits, losing one and drawing the last two and those stats might just boost the Blues confidence and I expect them to go for an early goal and close shop.

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:35 am

Birmingham v Aston Villa

1X2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw/Draw
Over/Under: UNDER
Correct Score : 1-1

A feisty Midlands derby to kick us off and for me it's a tough one to call despite the very good recent form of Aston Villa who can go 4th in the table with a win at St Andrews. Villa have won 5 of their last 6 Championship matches so there will be many that back them to beat their struggling neighbours who are in and around the likes of Sunderland and Burton at the wrong end of the table. However, Birmingham have won their last 2 at home 1-0 so they've shown a bit of resilience at least at home and they could hold their more illustrious City neighbours here. I'll go with a feisty 1-1 draw.

Leicester v Everton

1X2: Draw
HT/FT: DRAW/DRAW
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score : 1-1

Both clubs have sacked managers and both are desperately looking for a spark to kick start their seasons. Leicester City have replaced their manager and brought in the former Southampton manager, Claude Puel. He was seen as a pragmatist at Southampton so I'm expecting this to be a low scoring affair. David Unsworth is in temporary charge of Everton but he wants the job full time so this is a bit of an interview for him. However it'll be difficult sparking Everton into life seeing as they've not won a game in 6 with 4 of those being defeats. I think both managers will probably see a points as something to build upon and this will probably be a dour game that'll fizzle out as a low scoring draw.
Best bets on Leicester City v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413176

pumpdaball
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby pumpdaball » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 am

DOUBLE HEADER

Game 28’ – Sunday 29th October – Championship –Birmingham City v Aston Villa – 12.00pm – Sky Sports Football

1X2 - Birmingham
HT/FT - Draw / Brimingham
Overs/Unders - Under
Correct Score - 1-0

Birmingham from 13 games have scored 8 and conceded almost three times that amount with 21, whereas Villa from 13 games have scored 19 and conceded 13. that's the overall picture and sees them poles apart in the championship table. Villa in 6th spot and Birmingham sit one place and one point above relegation, but taking a look at the home record of Birmingham from 6 games they had 3 wins 1 draw and 2 losses scoring 5 and conceding 6. and Villa's away record reads from 6 games of 2 wins 1 draw and 3 losses scoring 9 conceding 8, that shows this game to be pretty tight between this pair of teams, and although the table placings show Villa to be the better performing team over all, I am inclined to go along with Birmingham on this occasion, and they could leapfrog a couple of places above their current position with all 3 points here.
They appear to have the edge at home compared to villa away, but its close as Birmingham at home don't score a lot of goals, and Villa suffer the same infliction in their games away, so I will settle for a low scoring home win.

AND

Game 29’ – Sunday 29th October – Premier League - Leicester City v Everton – 16.00pm – Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

1X2 - Leicester
HT/FT - Draw / Leicester
Overs/Unders - Under
Correct Score - 1-0

Both of these clubs are using temporary managers at the moment, and both going through a pretty poor time performance wise. Everton sharing 3rd from bottom with Swansea who have a better goal difference, and with Everton away in this game, their away form is pretty dismal at the moment as well. with no wins and 2 losses and 2 draws from 4 away games, it doesn't inspire much in the way of confidence for this game.
Leicester loping around just one point above Everton need points just as urgently as their visitors at the moment. Their home record reads 1 win 1 draw and 2 losses which is more or less on par with their rivals away record, and that both are undergoing the same quest to find a new permanent manager makes them even more akin to each other at this point in time.
However I think the home side will scramble the necessary goal to get a much needed 3 points, and Everton's woes will continue for a little while longer. There isn't much between them and so confidence is at a minimum in this prediction.
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:09 pm

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw / Draw
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 0 ~ 0

Birmingham City and Aston Villa shared the spoils as a tense second city derby ended scoreless at St Andrew's.

Bluemal – 25
Rachace – 25

Steenie1 – 5
Stretchpaul – 5
Pumpdaball –5
Nawoo – 5

Game 28' Leaderboard: Rachace is closing on top spot and Bluemal is still fighting for the top three.

Steenie1 – 380

Rachace – 370

Pumpdaball – 340

Bluemal – 275
Nawoo – 260
Risto123 – 210
Stretchpaul – 200
Zagreb – 170
Pint Size – 155
Delboy980 – 40
Donegalpaedar – 35
Burb123 – 25
NeilWilson – 10
PI Njosh – 10
Uncle100 – 0

Next Games

Game 30’ – Monday 30th October – Premier League - Burnley v Newcastle United – 20.00pm – Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Game 31’ – Tuesday 31st October – UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Roma v Chelsea – 19.45pm - BT Sport

Hogsback
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Hogsback » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:01 pm

1x2: Leicester City
HT/FT: Leicester City / Leicester City
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 2 ~ 0

New Leicester manager Claude Puel said that victory over managerless Everton was the "perfect" way to begin his spell in charge.
The former Southampton boss, appointed on Wednesday to replace the sacked Craig Shakespeare, saw Jamie Vardy finish a sweeping counter-attack and Demarai Gray benefit from a Jonjoe Kenny slice into his own net.

Pumpdaball – 15
Steenie1 – 10
Bluemal – 5
Stretchpaul – 5
Rachace – 5

Game 29' Leaderboard: The top three look solid...for now.

Steenie1 – 390

Rachace – 375

Pumpdaball – 355

Bluemal – 280
Nawoo – 260
Risto123 – 210
Stretchpaul – 205
Zagreb – 170
Pint Size – 155
Delboy980 – 40
Donegalpaedar – 35
Burb123 – 25
NeilWilson – 10
PI Njosh – 10
Uncle100 – 0

Next Games