Join the OLBG Lottery Syndicate...

wildbillsghost
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby wildbillsghost » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:43 pm

*Bump*
The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.
♠ ♣ ♦ ♥
My Twitter https://twitter.com/@billsghost
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/wildbillsghost

betrjfmfalves
2yo
Tips

Re: Join the OLBG Lottery Syndicate...

Postby betrjfmfalves » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:12 pm

Yes i'm like to join ...
Some positions have become available in the OLBG Lottery Syndicate. This is a group of 28 OLBG members who have 28 lines in the Saturday and Wednesday draws of the National Lottery. Would u like to join us?

We do a permutation of numbers in such a way so that if we get 3 numbers drawn in any draw we will win a guaranteed �100. 4 numbers and we are probably looking at between �500-�1000. Anything above 4 numbers and we will be looking at some serious money.

It works out at just �9 per month to join the syndicate, and we take payments quarterly.

For further information either PM me or reply to this thread and I will get in contact with u. Its worth a few quid a month to win thousands!

mrmzanzi
2yo
Tips

Postby mrmzanzi » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Some positions have become available in the OLBG Lottery Syndicate. This is a group of 28 OLBG members who have 28 lines in the Saturday and Wednesday draws of the National Lottery. Would u like to join us?

We do a permutation of numbers in such a way so that if we get 3 numbers drawn in any draw we will win a guaranteed �100. 4 numbers and we are probably looking at between �500-�1000. Anything above 4 numbers and we will be looking at some serious money.

It works out at just �9 per month to join the syndicate, and we take payments quarterly.

For further information either PM me or reply to this thread and I will get in contact with u. Its worth a few quid a month to win thousands!
:win:

redhammer
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby redhammer » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Is this still going?

Have the people that's been in a while made a profit overall?

More importantly, any spaces?

reddevilfan
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby reddevilfan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 am

Is this still open to join? how is the success rate?
“Pressure? What pressure? Pressure is poor people in the world trying to feed their families. There is no pressure in football†- Mourinho