Im a celebrity hasbeen get me out of here 2005

step
At Stud
Tips

Postby step » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:25 am

DD is gone, glad i didnt back him in the end. No idea who's gonna win now.

Had Derek and Clive been in the Jungle, that WOULD be worth watching! :lol:

purerockfury
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby purerockfury » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:16 am

For anyone who hasn't heard of Derek and Clive - follow this link... http://www.backpacknuke.com/derek.and.clive

"Horse Racing" has been referred to.

On an aside. Mr. John the Baptist (dormant on the forums for a while) bought the Pot Noodle Horn and we managed to get it blown tonight in a club through the Dj's mic. It certainly gave me the horn...

Dammo Qwirky
Stallion
Tips

Postby Dammo Qwirky » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:12 am

You'd never compete with Derek and Clive in the jungle cos they're really chummy. Arent they chummy?
Positions are available in the OLBG Lottery syndicate. Wanna join? Please PM me for info.

The Shark
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Shark » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:43 pm

CAROL SINGING IN I’M A CELEBRITY BETTING

Paddy Power, the official ITV bookie for I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! has seen things start to hot up in the jungle betting as just six celebrities remain to be crowned king or queen of the jungle.

And in the last few days it’s been Carol that’s climbed to the top of the betting as others begin to feel the pressure of endless tropical rainstorms and constant hunger.

Paddy Power, head of communications for the bookie, explains: “Carol is the current favourite to win at 8/11 but Sid, Sheree and David have also been at the top of the betting tree during their time in the jungle so I thinks there’s a few twists and turns to come yet.”

Sid Owen sits just behind Carol in the betting at 10/3 followed by ‘The Quiet Man’ Jimmy Osmond at 9/2. Paddy explains, “Jimmy has been a constant in the camp and could have the Tony Blackburn factor as a father figure and a really nice guy. He’s never been far from the front of the betting and I know a few shrewdies have come to Paddy Power to put a few quid on him.”

Meanwhile Friday’s eviction looks like a two-horse race between Antony and Bobby but there’s already been a few surprises in the jungle so who’s to say the other contestants are safe?

Antony is the current favourite to get the boot at 2/5 with Bobby a 2/1 shot to be bounced out of camp.

5th Eviction Betting
2/5 Antony
2/1 Bobby
25/1 Jimmy
33/1 Sheree
33/1 Sid
40/1 Carol