OLBG.com
Register

Login

Help

FAQ Search Groups Register Profile PMs New Posts Rules
The T20 Big Bash
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic    Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Cricket Betting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
t2010k
Group 2 Class

Cash Winnings: 0
Free Bets Won: 0

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

[REMOVED]
Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
fairfranco
Stallion

Cash Winnings: 470
Free Bets Won: 35

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:49 pm     Post subject: sydney thunder v melbourne renegades Reply with quote

Sydney Thunder v Melbourne Renegades

afridi's surprisingly not impressed over here so far and they need someone like him to hit it off to stop Gayle.

I can see Gayle having another good day in this game but the tough thing with backing Thunder so far is that they have pretty much relied on 1 person in each of their 2 games. With Warner away if Gayle doesn't do it they're in trouble.

This seems to me to be a sub 160 run pitch, the last score over that here was in last years tournament when gayle and Shaun Marsh hit 100 off of 8 overs before Gayle lost his wicket and they went on to make 205.

I wouldn't be backing over 160 whoever bats first. However i'm tempted with going over 9 x 6's. though i thought with the type of ground it is it'd be tough to hit them there's been enough games with plenty to make me go overs.

Over 9.5 6's @ 1.85 (William Hill) or try for better from Betfair
Betting Blog Show Tipping Performance View user's profile Send private message
Andy4Fingers
Triple Crown Winner

Cash Winnings: 125
Free Bets Won: 15

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

The Thunder are so reliant on Gayle at the moment it's bordering on ridiculous! The absence of Warner and Hughes has left a huge hole and unless the likes of Dunk, Smith and Khawaja can start scoring I think they'll have trouble qualifying for the finals let alone winning outright.
Having said that Gayle is T20's superstar and if anyone could drag a team through single handedly it's him. Let's hope he doesn't have to.

Unlucky on the bet Franco, if Henry could've stuck around for the final few balls it would've surely come in.
t2010k
Group 2 Class

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:14 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

[REMOVED]
t2010k
Group 2 Class

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:17 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

[REMOVED]
fairfranco
Stallion

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:15 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Thunder

Hobart are unbeaten so far and look to have a decent all round team. Birt has been in fine form and along with Jacques, Wells and Oais Shah they have an excellent top order who are all scoring runs.

Doherty continues to impress with the ball for them, proving himself an excellent T20 spin bowler

Sydney Thunder without Warner are something of a 1 batsman team, Gayle has so far done his job but even with a good 70+ runs in the last game they couldn't win with the rest of the batsman looking clueless. Their bowlers didn't do a bad job, restricting the opposition well after Hodge's impressive start.

---

Overall I feel Hobart have the stronger side and barring a single handed gayle show or someone else showing up I think Hobart are worthy favourites in this game.

Back Hobart @ 1.8
manafana
Stallion

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:40 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

melbourne v sydney sixers in tommorows game

this game might see alot of 6s in the last game at telstra dome their very near 20, with 188 been set as target so iv gone

over11.5 6s 6/5 with hills
fairfranco
Stallion

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

good call on 6's, the boundaries there were tiny and Hodge and McDonald made light work of them.
fairfranco
Stallion

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:29 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Brisbane Heat v Adelaide Strikers

Brisbane Heat lie bottom of the table with 3 out of 3 losses so far and I think they will continue to sit at the bottom after this game. Heat have a very average team, especially with McCullum now gone.

Strikers havne't done all that well but they do have a decent bowling line up with Botha and Thomas. There batting doesn't look all that impressive on paper but they've generally done a decent job between them.

I also fancy over 9.5 6's @ 1.83 with will hills. a few decent hitters in here and the ground saw plenty last time round.

my bets

Adelaide Strikers to win @ 1.8

Over 9.5 6's @ 1.83
Andy4Fingers
Triple Crown Winner

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Melbourne Stars v Perth Scorchers

Under 9.5 sixes @ 5/6
David Hussey to be top Melbourne bastman @ 4/1

Warney's Stars take on Perth's Scorchers and I fancy this to be a pretty close contest.
Neither side has set the league on fire and both have a negative NRR, with sixes seemingly hard to come by - Perth averaging 4.3 sixes per game and Melbourne averaging 5.6 per game (though this drops to a more realistic 4 per game without Shaun Marsh's contribution). I envisage another low six count in this as Perth's bowling unit have 4 players with a economy rate lower than 8, while Melbourne have 3.
Melbourne's star man this term has been David Hussey - he's their leading scorer with an average of 46.3 runs and has top scored in 2 of the Star's 3 matches thus far (and was 2nd highest scorer in the other match!) and the 4/1 on him to be top scorer in this seems too generous to ignore.
fairfranco
Stallion

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

nice call on the 6's Andy. I'm not normally a fan of doing unders usually as I feel it's easier to find an overs shot than unders but that was a tidy pick.

Shame D Huss didn't get going though!

Did alright on that game in the end though it was hard going. I fancied Perth were a good price at the start but despite 55 from the powerplay the market barely showed them any interest and they only went from 2.3 to 2.1. They did hit 1.8 but then a poor second half of their innings saw them hit 5's!

Luckily after a reback at 5.7 the Stars fell apart with an awful power play of only 27/2.

Neither teams look much cop here and I don't see either of them making the semi finals
Andy4Fingers
Triple Crown Winner

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Franco. I didn't get to see the match but I'm surprised at those markets, I think Gibbs must still have quite a few doubters (me included to be fair). I don't think Perth are a team I'd be convinced to side with in future either despite 3 wins from 4, and The Stars seem really poor - Cameron White needs to sort himself out sharpish!

I've been keeping an eye on the test with India hoping that Watson will get his fitness back and Warner can go back to The Thunder. I think there's only Marsh scored less runs than him over the first 3 innings but I think Warner as the new boy may be the one dropped if Watson recovers. I reckon it might just be wishful thinking though.
Reply to topic    OLBG Sports Betting Forum Index -> Cricket Betting
Page 5 of 8

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Bet Of The Day - Nap Of The Day

Members Ticket Invite - OLBG Park Stakes 13th September

Premiership Tipping

Tell your mates about OLBG and
Earn Some £££

Jason Day
19.00 Betway
6% confidence