Now tv not working

Bobsselections
At Stud
Tips

Now tv not working

Postby Bobsselections » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Looking for some help please.

Have just tried watching Now tv on my computer which i have been doing for months and i can sign in but if i try to watch anything it comes up with Firefox no longer supports watching Now tv on this device but you can watch it on internet explorer.

Have tried Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and i just get the same message.

Has something downloaded without my knowledge and how do i fix this problem.

No point keeping now tv membership if i can`t watch it.

Thanks for any advice or help.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Now tv not working

Postby Zipster » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:38 pm

I get this when trying to watch Sky Go on the PC.

I am guessing you have Windows 8/10 based on that you have Edge?

If you have Cortana on your taskbar (Round white circle near the windows button) the click on that and put in 'IE' and 'Internet Explorer' should come up, open that and try watching NOW TV in that. Also may be worth right clicking and adding to your taskbar for easy access.

If you don't have the Cortana option on the taskbar you can always find it by clicking on the windows icon and then navigate to C.

I am guessing like Sky Go this is because Silverlight is required for Now TV and only Internet Explorer has it!
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Bobsselections
At Stud
Tips

Postby Bobsselections » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:39 am

Hi Zipster

Thanks for trying to help

Using Windows 10 so typed IE into Cortana and it just showed Microsoft Edge.

Went to Microsoft to download IE 11 and it says if you have Edge then you also have IE but i can`t figure it out.

The part about clicking the windows icon and navigating to C i`m afraid is a bit like asking a car driver who knows nothing about an engine to fix it ( ok, not quite that bad, i know some things ) but you understand what i`m saying.

Anyway thanks again and rather than stress myself out i will phone a mate who knows a bit more than me and see if he will take a look at the weekend.

Bobsselections
At Stud
Tips

Postby Bobsselections » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:49 am

Instead of visiting website to try and watch i downloaded their app to my PC and everything worked.

Just to let you know how it was sorted Zipster.