How long have you been using OLBG -

edandumdum
Group 3 Class
Tips

Re: How long have you been using OLBG -

Postby edandumdum » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Nice thread here. I have been using it for the past five years i believe..I was not really active in my first three years here but i would say that definitely it has been helpful to me over the years. Being from Kenya i thought this site was a unique idea and i have been proven right. Useful tips,excellent blogs and of course the bonus which comes with getting a few pounds if you are a winner.
Keep it up OLBG Team.

tigerled
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: How long have you been using OLBG -

Postby tigerled » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:01 pm

For me it's been exactly five years of becoming a tipster on OLBG, having discovered the site a few months earlier. It's kinda funny because I registered and then for some reason I thought it was with money so was inactive for a while until I had more time in my hands and decided to dig deeper to find out it was for FREE!!! I was a winner in two football competitions the first month I started tipping and it got me hooked. Needless to say haven't made an absence ever since. :D Haven't been too involved with the forum, but lately have decided to dedicate more time to it, maybe to make up for decreased activity.