Asian Bookmakers

devo72
2yo
Tips

Asian Bookmakers

Postby devo72 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:36 am

Hi All,

i have been restricted by bookies quite a bit recently as a few more each-ways larger ones have come in. (only 300-500 is all it takes apparently !!!)
and i though i were getting minimum guarantee but that is win only !! didn't know that !!.
anyways,
does anyone have any recommendations for any Asian bookmakers or even brokers that take UK customers. and are they trustworthy with holding a balance with them.
i have been told about asainconnect and betinasia - just to find out they don't take UK customers either !! ( after them initially telling me they do )
Also, i don't know if this is an illegal or underhand way of placing a bet? if it is please let me know as i wont bother looking into it.
many thanks for anyone's help on this.
steve

Mattybet
2yo
Tips

Re: Asian Bookmakers

Postby Mattybet » Thu May 21, 2020 2:05 pm

Hello. I think you should take a look at bet-ibc. They can help you get an Asian bookie even if you're from the UK.

agourbet
Handicapper
Tips

Re: Asian Bookmakers

Postby agourbet » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:05 pm

It is not illegal to bet using a betting broker. I know 3 reputable ones Asianconnect,betinasia and premium tradings. I used Asianconnect and had no problem with them. I am also getting cashback for my turnover because i signed up by a link of a friend.