Bookie for US Sports

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Bookie for US Sports

Postby Zipster » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:41 am

With the NFL not too far away I was wondering who everyone would be using for the season ahead, I have only really been a casual punter the past couple of seasons on the NFL with the major firms but was wondering if there is a certain bookie I should be looking at for the season ahead who is competitive with odds and number of markets?

The same with the NHL, I have been using 10 Bet and overall I am very happy with them, very competitive odds and the cover a vast amount of european leagues and markets but if you believe there is a better bookmaker out there let me know!

It's all about value for me so would be grateful for any advice especially on the NFL and away from the three major markets ahead of the new season.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Bookie for US Sports

Postby nors » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:19 am

I checked the NFL odds Zipster on the opening day, and 10 Bet and Marathon stood out

It will be interesting to see if they again stand out on in the coming weeks.

I know nothing about NHL!! but surely someone does?

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Bookie for US Sports

Postby Zipster » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:53 am

Yeah I did have a look over 10 Bet for the weekend and was once again impressed with them, as already stated they are my go to bookie for the NHL.

Would be great to hear from others in case I am missing someone else!
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter