Kwiff Betting

CarlisleJH
2yo
Tips

Kwiff Betting

Postby CarlisleJH » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:12 am

Hi been a member on here for a few months now but never really ventured to the forums but after seeing a few things about the Kwiff betting app i was wondering if anyone on here as used them from what i can tell the markets are limited but with a chance of getting great odds. So has anyone used this app and what have they experienced. Is it legit or scam and have a battle on to withdraw any winnings?

Thanks in Advance.

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Kwiff Betting

Postby undertherobe » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:38 am

I used this for the first time last week. I had 2 bets, Everton to win against Newcastle & Southampton to draw with Leicester.

Everton was kwiffed from 3.1 to 5.2 & the Southampton game was kwiffed from 3.5 to 5.5

A few of us did Everton & we had a variety of kwiffs. Someone got 8/1, another got 3.6 & another didn't get kwiffed at all.

Had no problem withdrawing winnings although at 3 working days, it's a bit slower than the major bookmakers.

However, I found the app not to be very user friendly & I gave up trying to put an acca on after it crashed 5 times in a row when I added the 2nd bet.

CarlisleJH
2yo
Tips

Postby CarlisleJH » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:46 am

I think the reason Im dubious is I signed up at the weekend With only a 10PT Deposit and after a winning single i put on a few other bets including a treble which should have been 19/2 was Kwiffed to 55/1 which came in so all in all a good weekend requested a Withdrawal of 700 points* leaving 190 points* to play with. I just cant see how from a business sense they can "Kwiff" odds that high and payout on them which has made be skeptical of seeing any winnings.
Last edited by CarlisleJH on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:58 am

I think the reason Im dubious is I signed up at the weekend With only a £10 Deposit and after a winning single i put on a few other bets including a treble which should have been 19/2 was Kwiffed to 55/1 which came in so all in all after the weekend I deposited £10 and requested a Withdrawal of £700 leaving £190 to play with. I just cant see how from a business sense they can "Kwiff" odds that high and payout on them which has made be skeptical of seeing any winnings.
It's probably something of a marketing scheme - you can imagine how difficult it is to start up a betting site and start having it compete with the big boys - sometimes they need something like this to get the word out, get people signed up and then over time they will probably start 'kwiffing' less and they will start to make a profit. They will probably start off making losses, but as they say - "you've got to spend money to make money"

Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

CarlisleJH
2yo
Tips

Postby CarlisleJH » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:29 am

I think the reason Im dubious is I signed up at the weekend With only a 10Pt Deposit and after a winning single i put on a few other bets including a treble which should have been 19/2 was Kwiffed to 55/1 which came in so all in all after the weekend i requested a Withdrawal of 700Pt leaving 190Pt to play with. I just cant see how from a business sense they can "Kwiff" odds that high and payout on them which has made be skeptical of seeing any winnings.
It's probably something of a marketing scheme - you can imagine how difficult it is to start up a betting site and start having it compete with the big boys - sometimes they need something like this to get the word out, get people signed up and then over time they will probably start 'kwiffing' less and they will start to make a profit. They will probably start off making losses, but as they say - "you've got to spend money to make money"
After the bigger Kwiff I haven't really seen many more myself - And i think the starting odds are slightly less than the bigger betting sites - It says withdrawals take 3-5 days so we will see if there no problem with that it is certainly an App i would use for single or doubles but not bigger Accas

CarlisleJH
2yo
Tips

Postby CarlisleJH » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:54 am

Just thought I'd give a quick update yesterday lunch i had 120 go into my bank with another 580 today and last night made another request for 500 and depending on outcome of matches tonight could be another withdrawal tonight :hope: so all in all even though i was skeptical of them i have done very well for my initial outlay and the process hasn't taken long at all albeit I haven't seen any more bets Kwiffed but I cant complain at all.

I would recommend giving them a try you never know you might get a decent bet Kwiffed and a tidy profit.

horage
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby horage » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:02 pm

sounds like a marketing ploy ..........the trouble with online bookies with no high street presence is being paid out when you win......most of the time it seems to be o.k. but the day they pull the plug on the site it will be hard for any punter to collect there winnings or deposits......

REMEMBER THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GET RIPPED OFF ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE GETTING SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.........This applies to online bookies as well........... :?

CarlisleJH
2yo
Tips

Postby CarlisleJH » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:07 pm

sounds like a marketing ploy ..........the trouble with online bookies with no high street presence is being paid out when you win......most of the time it seems to be o.k. but the day they pull the plug on the site it will be hard for any punter to collect there winnings or deposits......

REMEMBER THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GET RIPPED OFF ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE GETTING SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.........This applies to online bookies as well........... :?
This is the reason i was skeptical that's why i only did an initial deposit of 10 but with 700 so far cleared back into my account it seems as it stand they are genuine but if every punter gets lucky like this then surely they wont be able to keep it up.

davidjwest
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby davidjwest » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:35 am

I believe this is a gimmick after using it for a few weeks.

You find their standard odds are poor and I suspect their margin is bigger than other bookies.

So they can use this to be able to afford to "Kwiff" some bets.

You tend to find you get more Kwiffs when you are new, I found after a couple of weeks only occasionally did I get enhanced odds and only then usually on large accas that had little chance of winning.

I suspect if someone kept a spreadsheet of their bets and compared versus a good online bookie you will win less, or lose more!

It's clever marketing though as it preys on the mind of gamblers who like to win big!

App is very poor though, buggy and frustrating.