CHEPSTOW

KEMPTON

DUNDALK

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Horse racing Discussion and information Wednesday 8th November

Postby meoldmate » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:06 pm

I have been in a debate with Corals over there web pages not working, with trying to place a bet over, today and yesterday evening I could not put a double or higher selection of horses on.
They wrote back about some restriction issues, now they are saying to check my computer, which I have checked and other bookies I bet with work fine.
Corals seem to be sloping shoulders of there responsibility and I have found out I am not the only one having issues another punter at the bookies I was talking too has similar problems.

Is anyone on here who bet with Corals have problems with placing a bet on a selection and that selection does not come alive?

Be good to here.

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:01 am

Musselburgh first race could fall into the hands of trainer Sandy Thompson with BUCKLED who looks a useful sort and arrives here with a win from Kelso eleven days ago.
Has course and distance form along with good ground in his favour, has a very good chance of making it two on the trot, which he is capable of doing as he is a strong finisher.

DAVIDADAN
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby DAVIDADAN » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Good Boy Bobby looks an interesting sort in the Chepstow bumper at 4.15. Yards been amongst the winners recently, costly purchase on breeding and looks a fair price at 15/2 or better.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:32 pm

I have been in a debate with Corals over there web pages not working, with trying to place a bet over, today and yesterday evening I could not put a double or higher selection of horses on.
They wrote back about some restriction issues, now they are saying to check my computer, which I have checked and other bookies I bet with work fine.
Corals seem to be sloping shoulders of there responsibility and I have found out I am not the only one having issues another punter at the bookies I was talking too has similar problems.

Is anyone on here who bet with Corals have problems with placing a bet on a selection and that selection does not come alive?

Be good to here.
I've had some issues with their app and online in the past. One common issue is I make four selections and either the Lucky 15 option isn'tthere or it won't allow you to go e/w on a bet. Their mobile app (iPhone at least) is terrible and is put to shame by the likes of bet365 and SkyBet.

They'll usually help on the live chat or answer issues via Twitter but you are not alone in having had issues with them meoldmate. If you have a Ladbrokes account just use that they offer the same price on everything as Coral do - same as Paddy Power and Betfair. Two firms doing exactly the same trades because they are in effect one firm.

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Cheers Gman, I am glad. I am not the only one, they told me to check my pc etc which I done, so I told them to check there service team as they seem to have slooping shoulders on work to be carried out.
They have now made my mined up and I am passing over there site with funds, as I like to play poker there, so no more deposits and more free play here I come.
As you mentioned Gman, bet365 is very good and I have no worries with Paddy Power.
Even Coral shop has issues with there computer business, if they cannot look after there own group, they struggle to look after there customers.

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:12 pm

David, Good Boy Bobby and Sunset Showdown have the same pedigree, they should be really deadheating, the one I am going with is another costly four year old is Tossapenny who is by Presenting and like the other two bred for the winter game.

Raffo94
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby Raffo94 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Was at Musselburgh meeting today.

Beyond The Clouds looks a promising horse, should compete at a much higher level in the future.

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Raffo94 I should of looked at the week ahead with meetings from last weekend and I would of been at the meeting too, BEYOND THE CLOUDS is a horse who won here and I was another horse that day and I could not believe my eyes how easy this one won and I have followed this four year old since and like you have mentioned, he has a good future, and is a progressive sort.

Shrews
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Shrews » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:30 pm

I quite like the look of Sakhees Jem in the 8.10 Kempton at 20/1. He's down 13lb from his run over CD last November where he was just a one length 3rd of 13 in this class. Poor last time back on turf but did well enough at the end of September when placed, to show he's fit and well enough.