Horse racing Discussion and information Saturday 4th November

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Horse racing Discussion and information Saturday 4th November

Postby meoldmate » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Good luck with Marsha, Lady Aurella has a great chance from a low draw and she may ping the lids and never get headed, she is a short price though.

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Great run from Marsha, some shock price winner there, the favourite never had the lead and she was not happy about that, I am glad that I never played big there and just watched, with my low key lucky 31 which will not be showing a profitable return if my other two appear to win,

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:44 pm

She looked beaten on the first turn, as you say meoldmate never looked happy without he lead, probably would prefer a straight like Ascot and York have. Once they started passing her it’s seen her go backwards. Marsha hasn’t done bad considering. 40/1 winner someone somewhere will be happy.

Shrews
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Shrews » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Got a cracking 40/1 on the 2nd Richards Boy and he's in an any three from five ew treble and accumulator with:

Constellation 8.14 - 16/1
War Flag 9.00 - 33/1
Firenze Fire 10.58 - 10/1
Churchill 00.35 - 16/1

I used to love the Breeders Cup, so many great stories, Pebbles, Arazi, Dayjur jumping the shadow, Piggott on Royal Academy etc. It can be hit and miss, but I really hope Churchill storms home in the last and signs off in style a great year for Aidan O'Brien.

Win and place draw positions tonight - pretty even so far

5f - 2,5,3 (turf)
8f - 7,4,1 (turf)
5f - 9,5,8 (turf)
8.5f - 12,9,5 (dirt)
5f - 4,7,1 (turf)

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:49 pm

Good luck shrews, getting a big price and not getting anything with it can be so upsetting but I be routing for you to have a good return.
I have missed the 8.30: but I be tuned in for 9.00 as I like the mare LADY ELI who can show her progressive attitude on ground that looks tailor made for her to bounce off.

Shrews
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Shrews » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Well done Charlie Appleby and William Buick. He's a great big race jockey in my opinion.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Kicked clear nicely and caught the rest of the field on the hope with not enough time to catch him. Smart ride. My selection held on for a place but not finding the right big prices. But if a favs graveyard so far (watch them sweep up now!).

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:20 pm

I done that one in France and looked away from her this evening.
looking at the 1058 at Del Mar and the favourite looks beatable from that high draw, with the run into the bend causing shortage of room like what happen to Lady Eli and Grand Jete was done no favours.

With this thought BOLT DE'ORO drawn in stall eleven might struggle to get over and plus have room to make a move from when required and thinking along these lines and seeing what has occurred in earlier races the Irish raider US NAVY FLAG could be perfectly placed to give Aiden O'Brien another group race to his name, being in stall one, Ryan Moore will have him out and into a good sit and biding his time to kick on, the dirt track may not upset this colt as he is by War Front who was well suited to dirt races and if having any of dads genes, then he could be making hay here tonight at 8/1.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 pm

I ended up having a little on Roy H from my returns off my first Lucky 15 just because it felt like the trainer, having got his first BC winner, was ready to have a purple patch. I'm going to try the same theory in the next with William Buick and Ribchester. I'm not sure this track suits if honest and we've seen him mainly race on a straight mile rather than a tight track but he's a quality animal and lets see what happens.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:24 pm

Not a terrible run from Ribchester but probably lost it at the start, needed to break better from a wide draw. We'll look forward to seeing his progeny in a few years time!

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:34 pm

I must admit I was watching the grey horse throughout and he quicken up nicely and held them all off like a true miler he is and there was a bunch finish behind him.

Ribchester another name to figure with in the breeding game as you mention Gman, be eyeing up those with the thought of a mile and less but will they not run him as a five year old!

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:06 pm

Ryan Moore made to much use of his mount in the first half of the race and had nothing left to finish with, if I was a layer, would of laid the favourite right, left and centre, the poor horse was drawn wrongly and even though he gave his best, he was beaten by the position he was in.