November One-A-Day Comp (Race 1, 1st-15th)

Carpo Marx
At Stud
Tips

Re: November One-A-Day Comp (Race 1, 1st-15th)

Postby Carpo Marx » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:21 pm

hexham 2.40

ange des malberaux

Seems hard to make a case for some of the others but the James Ewart 7yr old has won a race this year. In fact he's won twice overall, once at Sedgefield in a Class 5 novice handicap hurdle over 2m 4f last September and more recently at Carlisle in a Class 5 Handicap over 2m 1f on soft ground in July this year. Been off since August but since its over 2m it shouldn't be beyond him. Jockey Steven Fox was aboard for his last win so that may be a bonus.

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Hexham 2.40

Princess Mononoke ......Donald McCain Jnr yard the 6yo has won a race over this course and distance on soft ground in March last year, She was given a run 15 days ago at Carlisle 2m 3f Heavy when 5th of 11 runners beaten 8.75 lengths with Miss A McCain in saddle

The yard bring her back to 2m after her opening race of this season last month and should have came on from that run they also keep Miss A McCain in saddle and is still getting the 7lb allowance plus a further 2lb off the handicapper after last race

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 pm

11th Nov 2017
Doncaster 3:15 - ITV4
1m4f (1m3f197y) Betfred November Handicap (Class 2) (3yo+) 23 runners

brandysnap
At Stud
Tips

Postby brandysnap » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:00 pm

DONCASTER 3 15

ROYAL LINE

ONLY 3 RUNS TO HIS NAME,WON FIRST TWO ONE OF THEM OVER THIS DISTANCE,FOUND THE 13.5F TO FAR LAST TIME AND RAN OUT OF STEAM CLOSE HOME,WON ON HVY AND GS SO SHOULD BE OK ON THE FORECAST SOFT GOING,STABLE ARE 20% IN THE LAST FORTNIGHT JOCKEY IS 29% FOR THE SAME PERIOD,IS OBVIOUSLY OPEN TO IMPROVEMENT COULD BE A PATTERN HORSE IN THE MAKING AND SHOULD RUN A BIG RACE.

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Doncaster 3:15

Sepal....from Iain Jardine yard Iain will looking to get some more funds back after talking a Nakeeta down to Australia for Melbourne Cup and finished 5th @ 40/1 and collected £102,339.18 for owners , Hope Sepal a 4yo has been a winner of five races from 1m to 1m 6f on ground varying from good to heavy,

Four of those wins came this season for yard the other win was for Charlie Hills yard as a 2yo the horse only came to Iain's yard in June this year and had ten runs for yard apart from those four wins he's had a 2nd and 3rd that's saw his handicap mark rise from 62 to 91 and was 2nd off 90 in class 2 race at Haydock two races back , Jockey Jamie Gormley claiming 5lbs is in saddle and dropping back to 1m 4f will suit.

UnderdogsLover
Stallion
Tips

Postby UnderdogsLover » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Take a chance and go for Master The World

Just a win in his last 6 runs.
Trip placed 3 times in 10f.
Below par last 5 races, best race when winning
at Good early Aug and 17 run on soft going.
Should see out the trip will love the going and
hope run well and get placed. :hope:

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:21 pm

The last big race of this season, November handicap and 23 runners come to the start and many in the field I have bet from time to time.
I have highlighted Franny Norton many a time on here and he is riding Jennie Candish AL DESTOOR who acts well on soft ground but I am over looking this one, even the Scottish raider could be interesting SEPAL, even though he has a string of wins to his name, I am looking over this one too.
John Gosden horses are running really well and ROYAL LINE could be leading on the line but I decline to play this one.
I have mentioned Iain Jardine charge from Scotland and thee is another Keith Dalgleish MIRSAALE who looks a useful hurdler but this one is another on the cross off list.
Alan King is stable I am following so TOP TUG comes to the fore and yes this is another on the I am not doing,
So where am I going, well here it is, my selection DANCE THE DREAM.
So waht brings me to this horse, well she is a filly who looks to be hitting form at the right time for this race, also she is not over raced therefore progressive sort.
She arrives to this race with a class two handicap win to her name at Leicester where she beat Top Tug by 1 1/2 lengths and there was a stone difference in favour of Dance The dream also Tyler Saunders claimed seven pounds, so plenty of weight to play with, with the win factor. Today top Tug should be reversing the places with this filly but I feel Top tug will not, even with the weight advantage this time around.
Her father is Sir Percy a Derby winner and enjoyed cut in the ground and if she has plenty of her dads genes in her. she can out stay this field and give younger Tyler a big race victory.
That it is, DANCE THE DREAM at 10/1 to lift this handicap for Marcus Tregoning who has not had many runners out and finishing the season on a high note would be a good thing.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:07 am

Niblawi

Lovely tricky big field and I'm going for this lightly raced charge of Neil Mulholland's. He's been running respectably and acts on soft and will handle this distance and the mark of 91 looks like he can put in a performance off of it. Has to show he can be competitive at this level but the booking of claimer Jack Osborn to get 7lbs off gets my attention. I'd have liked some course form but has ran solidly in decent sized fields before so will get cover and a true pace to aim at.

Dicky
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Dicky » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:25 am

3.15D - Gawdawpalin
Distance winner who won off a mark of 88 over 1m 3f 211yds at Ascot in July under 8st 12lb. Went up inn
the ratings as a result but has dropped to a rating of 91 today and has 8st 9lb. K O'Neill returns to the saddle
after last riding him four times last year including one victory. Looks like he acts on any ground so todays
soft going shouldn't be a worry.

jammat001
At Stud
Tips

Postby jammat001 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:40 am

DONCASTER 3.15 ROYAL LINE

This lightly raced J H M Gosden trained colt has only run three times winning his first two starts with plenty in hand over one mile four furlongs on good to soft and heavy ground but disappointed in his latest start when third in a three runner race over one mile five furlongs on soft ground at Newbury 15 days ago so back down in trip in a big field he can get back to winning ways with W Buick onboard for the first time

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:42 am

3.15 Doncaser

DANCE THE DREAM

Trainer Marcus Tregoning .... .... ..... .... .... .... ...> Jockey Tyler Saunders (7lbs)

A Marcus Tragoning trained 4 year old who has had 9 races all on the flat winning 3 times and has finished in the frame 3 times. He won last time out 12 day's ago in a class 2 handicap at Leicester over 1m 4f on good to soft going, ridden by today's jockey Tyler Saunders claiming 7lbs, where he was made fav, leading over a furlong out, to stay on well winning by 1 1/2f. He back in a class 2 handicap over 1m 4f on soft going. This colt is sired by Sir Percy a winner of the Dewhurst and Derby and finished 2nd in the 2000 guineas, he is lightly raced, and is improving whit each race. He won last time out in this class of race over the distance under today's jockey, has a good e/w shout in this race today.

fenster
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby fenster » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:54 am

EUCHEN GLEN

Consistently progressive all through the season until getting lost last time in the Cesarewitch. Won three times from 1m2f-to-2m and only time not placed had excuses (twice got no run in big fields). Course and distance winner. One pound higher than last winning mark. Ground being proper soft is a question mark, however, won with some cut. Shown an aptitude for this type of race all season.