Horse racing Discussion and information -Tuesday 24th October

misterjohn
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Horse racing Discussion and information -Tuesday 24th October

Postby misterjohn » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Pomme De Terre 1710 has good form tied in with Kenny The Captain and 5yos at the top of the handicap can come good if you forgive the last run this jockey went close backin the summer drops into class 5 today the last five runs this has in class 5 company have been 3rd 1st 2nd 1st 5th the drop back in trip looks spot on as this seems to have low leg action i may be wrong but here goes

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Well Rob, Freight Train betting pattern was all a mess, going from 5/1 out to 11/1 down again to 6/1 and then out to 10/1, could not get an easy lead and during the race, never looked to be racing with agility and eventually was well and truly tailed off, something not right with the horse.
"What you were missing", you asked the answer "nothing", as you were clear on all the reasons on why it could not win.
This just goes to show why a handicap mark has come to fore, with a low rating as the horse is under performing, this one will not be back on my want to watch list.

Cheers for debating and gave a Tuesday discussion page more of a look and l am looking forward towards another debate in the future and hopefully other members can place over their thoughts too.

Robmull
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Robmull » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:56 pm

No problem meoldmate, it was an interesting excercise to watch the betting market and wished I had layed him on the exchanges at the unbelievably low early odds, clearly nobody wanted to take any chances, just in case someone knew something that wasn’t apparent to us mere mortals.

Well FREIGHT TRAIN was sent off at an SP of 10/1 and you have to admire his consistency as he again failed to beat a single rival at Kempton (stone last in all 6 attempts) and was beaten over 50 lengths. :no:

I have sympathy for anyone who did back him today, but it really did appear to me that he needed a miracle to win today and unfortunately he is clearly a complete basket case at present

I have no idea what connections plan for FREIGHT TRAIN in the future, but I for one will not be backing him even if he turns up in a match against a Shetland Pony. :yes:

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:37 pm

What price the Shetland Pony ??????

Nearly forgot, what is the jockey arrangements for this one! :D :D

Robmull
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Robmull » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:16 pm

If the race takes place at Kempton, then surely the SHETLAND PONY should be odds on. :lol:

As for a jockey, not sure, but it’s a shame that Gary Bardwell (the Angry Ant) has hung up his boots - actually thinking about it, perhaps the ride should be given to one of the young lads/lasses who regularly race their SHETLAND PONIES.

All the best.

Rob.

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:20 pm

Good one I agree, have a good day tomorrow and good night from me for this night.