An Apology

fredkite
Group 3 Class
Tips

Re: An Apology

Postby fredkite » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Always enjoy your posts, all the best mate.

thegambler3700
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby thegambler3700 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Thanks ladies and gents I didnt just want to disappear from the site. Im hoping something will get sorted next week as im at the doctors,hoping he can take me off a certain tablet im on that many they are interacting with each other which isnt helping.

If anyone wants selections by email get in touch by twitter and leave me your email address

gogglebox44
Handicapper
Tips

Postby gogglebox44 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi Gambler,
Sorry to hear your health is not what it should be. Make that your priority to sort that out and before long you will be stronger for it. I also have heard that cannabis oil can have a very positive affect on treating your condition. Wishing you a speed recovery.
Remember the best stayers always had plenty of heart.
All good things.

gazthecat
At Stud
Tips

Postby gazthecat » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi mate, no need for an apology and hope you get sorted, I really enjoyed reading your write ups when work allowed and look forward to a time that you are healthy enough to return.
1st ever Survival Winner, European Cup Winner'14, Greyhound League Winner '14 Matchmaker Prem Champ12/13, Ultimate Sports Marathon 12/13, 1st ever Top Dog, Goal Gamble Winner Oct '13, Greyhound League most winners Dec2013

thegambler3700
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

ref an apology

Postby thegambler3700 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:59 pm

afternoon folks

just an update

I have been to docs and at this point im going to be coming off one and increasing a couple of others this may not work but as ive said in my apology i will not be on for a while but if the epilepsy stays ok i will email people that want any bets. The fingers are crossed that this works but itll take a while to know if it does. Im hoping that this will be sorted within a month but its a matter of trial and error right now.

Hope people are winning and i hope to be back soon

thegambler3700
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby thegambler3700 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Evening folks

just an update basically what we tried didnt work and i ended up with 3 fits on sunday lets just say it knackered me and i slept most of the day.

Anyways still trying to do some studying and just email people thats easier at this point for me. I hope youre all winning off those bookies and the next time im on here ill have some better news. Fingers crossed back at doctors on Monday :hope: