Next West Brom manager

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Next West Brom manager

Postby LustForLeith » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:06 am

Hi folks,

Not really surprised West Brom and Pardrew parred company but it’s a difficult time in the season. The new boss will need to steady the ship quickly, especially after eight straight defeats.

There’s the usual suspects rolled out but also heard a rumour that Aberdeen have accepted compensation for McInnes to leave them for West Brom. Taking it with a large pinch of salt but McInnes is 9/1 to be the next West Brom manager.

He spent three years at West Brom as a player so he’ll know the club. He might be waiting to see what happens with Rangers but I’m going to keep my eyes peeled on this one.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Next West Brom manager

Postby Zipster » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:28 am

Interesting that WBA technical director Nick Hammond was at Portman Road yesterday watching the Ipswich and Millwall game, my only guess would be they were there 'scouting' Mick who will be leaving at the end of the season, wouldn't take much to buy out his contact, in fact our owner would probably let him leave now for nothing.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

The Snail
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby The Snail » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:45 am

Pardew out and Big Mick McCarthy in would feature pretty high on the list of least inspiring managerial changes!!

LustForLeith
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby LustForLeith » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Turns out the McInnes rumours were internet rubbish! Sorry!

Still might happen but McCarthy would be a strange appointment. It would almost be like West Brom resigned to the fact that they’ll be in the Champopnship for years!