Premier League Discussion 9th & 10th Dec 2017

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Premier League Discussion 9th & 10th Dec 2017

Postby garlicsauce » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:42 am

Discussion & Selections on all Premier League games for Saturday & Sunday..................................................

SAT -
West Ham v Chelsea - ko 12.30
Burnely v Watford - ko 15.00
Crystal Palace v Bournemouth - ko 15.00
Huddersfield v Brighton - ko 15.00
Swansea v West Brom - ko 15.00
Spurs v Stoke - ko 15.00
Newcastle v Leicester - ko 17.30

SUN -
Southampton v Arsenal - ko 12.00
Liverpool v Everton - ko 14.15
Man Utd v Man City - ko 16.30

What will you be watching and betting on?

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Premier League Discussion 9th & 10th Dec 2017

Postby nors » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:36 pm

A few opportunities this weekend, i like to oppose favs with Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City in my spotlight.

The two derbys will be hard fought with both underdogs raising their game, Liverpool cant play as well as they did in midweek and with Allarydyce in charge i don't expect Everton to roll over.

Mourinho without Pogba probably knows he dosent have the quality to win the game so may shut up shop, expect plenty of theatrics from Young and Herrera as they look to make the game stop start.

Southampton play similar footy to Arsenal and we should see a skilful game, Southampton are a bit weak in front of goal and Arsenal away are not as good, i like the draw.

if i was predicting scores which i tend not to do preferring Asian handicaps i would have
Saints 1 v arsenal1
Man Utd 1 Man City 1
Liverpool 2 v Everton 1

Asian Handicap

Southampton + 0.25 = 0dds of 2.25
Man Utd +0 = odds of 2.43
Everton +1 = odds of 2.75

I think Swansea and Newcastle will not be as bad as previous weeks and may get something from their games.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:17 am

Benteke and Scott Dann are off my Xmas card list as both missed easy opportunities to score in the second half and make my Palace to score in both halves a losing bet.

Swansea did the business and were slightly better than they have been in previous weeks.

I was impressed with Leicester going forward and that game again highlighted Newcastle's lack of quality, they can do it in phases but not maintain good enough possession to win games.

Huddersfield won which i thought they would, but Brighton were toothless and the Huddersfield win+ BTTS went down the drain.

In the Burnley v Watford game the opposition had another player sent off, Burnley games have seen the most red cards!!, with no Burnley play sent off, so Sean Dyche may always complain that his team were unfortunate with decisions, but all the sending offs have helped his team in 4 games.

A frustrating day.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Well that went ok, helped claw back some of yesterdays losses. Arsenal played like Arsenal play, as if its a training ground exercise, Southampton tried to hang on and they became dangerous again when Arsenal equalised.

Its pretty straightforward what Arsenal need to do just.........CONCENTRATE ON DEFENCE.

3 at the back is a mistake waiting to happen, Bellerin is not good enough, Cech distribution is as bad as Amazon deliverys in the snow.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:15 pm

No Coutinho, that's a mistake and will boost Everton. I heard somewhere that Tom Davis always gets booked 1/1 to get a card.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:26 pm

When you don't play your best team there will always be issues why Klopp thought he could manage without Firmino and Coutinho starting against their biggest rivals is a mystery. Big Sam must have been chuffed. Liverpool are at home to WBA in their next game, would that game have been more suitable to rest players?

It wasn't a penalty but we see so many given when attackers move towards the defender or with a trailing leg, that the midfield need to stop players from getting into the box in the first place.