Liverpool @8/13
Man city @4/7
Chelsea. @evens

davidg3907
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Premier League 2017/18 - Goals Based Statistics for Big 6 so far

Postby davidg3907 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Yes, but I'm not sure how many "full" weekdays/weekends there are in the PL after Christmas. Using full rounds over the past 2 seasons (i.e. the acca may need to be split over several weeks, I could only find 3 winning instances last season, and two the year before. If you don't have access to actual matches played week by week, I could do so, but have no immediate access to the odds.
LAYING Taking it further
LAYING Delving deeper - NEW

FOOTBALL blogs under Blogs/Football
New RELEGATION diary in Blogs/systems

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Thanks for all the brilliant input on in the last week or so, great to read and I really hope people have benefitted from it.

From my own perspective the blog produced a mix range of results with my BTTS Yes predictions going wrong, I was seriously confident about Man United winning to Nil, clean sheet etc but the Cartoon Army put paid to that by scoring, I still can't believe Newcastle scored...... :no:

the positives were provided mostly by Liverpool, I had Liverpool to Win To Nil at 11/8, clean sheet at 11/10 and BTTS No, Chelsea also delivered with the Over 2.5 goals in their match against West Bro.

I've updated the blog with figures to include last weekend's stats :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413235

here's the thoughts on Matches Won To Nil stats :-

"Matches Won To Nil Statistics for Big 6 after 12 matches

Manchester United 7 out of 12 (58%)

Manchester City 7 out of 12 (58%)

Tottenham 5 out of 12 (41%)

Chelsea 5 out of 12 (41%)

Arsenal 4 out of 12 (33%)

Liverpool 4 out of 12 (33%)

Thoughts on Matches Won To Nil statistics :- Take a look at the statistics above and you'll see that they reflect the Keeping Clean sheet stats and that's obviously no surprise as one often goes with the other.

For this weekend I'd say that Tottenham to beat West Brom To Nil at 5/6 looks good, so does Manchester United To Win To Nil at 4/7 and and Manchester City to win To Nil at 5/6

I think it's definitely best to leave Arsenal out of any Win To Nil bets this weekend as I think Burnley can test them and at least score 1 against them, Liverpool vs Chelsea could be anything, it's possible either could win it to Nil but I don't think it's worth backing, if I had to choose one of them to win To Nil it would be Chelsea at the prices. "

I really hope the blog helps people out in some way, looking forward to more fantastic responses again this week :win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:48 am

we are already onto week 15 of the Premier League season, I've updated my Big 6 goals based stats blog :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413306

includes a look at Both Teams To Score, Over 2.5 goals, Clean sheet and Win To Nil stats for the recognised Big 6 in the Premier League, blog produced loads of winners last Tuesday/Wednesday and then struck the woodwork at the weekend, interesting to see how it goes this weekend.

Thoughts welcome. :win:

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:05 am

Enjoying the blog Tommy, i think the next step with the stats is to start digging deeper into related markets to those stats.

xxx to win and btts can be lucrative (although remember its two bets with much more of a mathematical risk than 1 bet)

If a game is going to be over 2.5 goals its more likely that the second half will be where the most goals are going to come, another market that is on offer.

My point being that if readers see a heavily favoured stat of yours then think about bigger priced opportunities in secondary betting markets.

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:10 am

here is the latest updated offering of my goals based statistics blog for the Big 6 in the Premier League :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413339

Hello Nigel, cheers for your input as always and I will definitely take that on board, I'm up for looking at doing different things with the blog and open to tweaking the blog and looking at other markets, for example I might well just continue to provide the clean sheet & Win To Nil stats as they are, as you say the BTTS option creates opportunities in other markets.

I just hope people are getting plenty from the blog and it's helping in the bet selection process, the blog keeps finding a selection of winners including 4 winning bets on Sunday so it's working but obviously always looking for better results. :win:

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Good stuff Tommy ,we all need to dig deeper these days to find some value in markets. The bloggers are coming up with some innovative bets using these less popular markets.

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Cheers Nigel, I'm happy to play my part in the OLBG bloggers & forum contributors offering up winning advice.

Two good winning bets from the blog on Tuesday night with Both Teams To Score & Over 2.5 goals coming good in the Huddersfield vs Chelsea game, the BTTS Yes tip was particularly rewarding as most experts/pundits I noted were on Chelsea To Win to Nil & BTTS Teams To Score No, so landing BTTS Yes at 11/10 was nice.

Fingers crossed the advice/tips for the remaining midweek matches goes well :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413339

all the best & good luck with your bets :win: