Your Premier League 2017 -18 Betting Approach

Kessy1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: Your Premier League 2017 -18 Betting Approach

Postby Kessy1971 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:52 am

Some great stats here from Mick and I have to say I,m with him here with the over 1,5 and result, I done it lots last season and will continue to do so, when you look ar Chelsea arsenal and man city they don't win many games 1 0, I might actually do these 3 teams every week in that bet,

thewiesguy
Listed Class
Tips

Postby thewiesguy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Some interesting stuff in there.

Anything that is predictive in nature?

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:47 pm

I like seeing Davidg3907's stats for home underdogs, as this is my favourite strategy and will be my main focus for the new season. https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412724

If a home underdog scores first i am out of the bet sharpish. Worked well last season in all English leagues.

Dale96
Listed Class
Tips

Postby Dale96 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 am

Some sound ideas in here, very much liking the over 1.5 goals and match result data but I mostly use bet365 and sky bet but I never see any of these bookies offer that market it's usually over 2.5 with match result, which bookmakers would offer it?

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:06 pm

I do love sorting some spare time to read through the threads on here, plenty of top quality points made & some amazing stats work.

As for my own Betting approach for this season then to start with it's split into two sections, Ante-post and then the match by match/week by week betting.

My general approach is to do a series of ante-post blogs & bets leading up to the season starting and then leave betting alone for a few weeks while I watch to see the squads & teams settle down, to see if any early trends appear, teams struggling, teams starting well, any players who have started scoring straight away, any teams involved in both teams to score/over 2.5 goals matches etc

With so much spending taking place this transfer window & so much still to go I do think it will pay off to see how things work out first before getting seriously involved in any bets on particular teams, players etc, possibly have a few very small bets to test the water but I certainly wouldn't recommend big stakes as too many variables early on, this season I'll probably leave it until mid September before I get involved, will just watch and learn instead.

here is the link to my first Premier League Ante-post blog covering a range of market including Regional Bets, Relegation, Top 4, Top Half & Bottom Half etc :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412781

just to give a few thoughts on markets that don't always get coverage but which do offer plenty of interest for the season.

For anybody interested my next OLBG blog will be covering an ante-post bet for EVERY Premier League team so if you want to join in with a bet & a few thoughts then just message me or post it on here and I will include it in the blog, you can get me on twitter @tbuckleythinks.
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:01 pm

For those interested in Ante-post betting here is the blog I've done covering an Ante-post bet for EVERY Premier League team, also got contributions from several other OLBG members & bloggers :-

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412817

as I said there are ante-post bets for EVERY Premier League team, covering a whole range of markets including Total Season points, Top Team Scorer, Top Half Finish, Bottom Half Finish, relegation, Title winner & loads more, hope people find it to be interesting, useful and thought provoking.

take a read & feel free to comment with any views or ante-post bets you have.

:win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win