Why Chelsea will win the league

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:26 pm

I don't see how Kante can be considered world class after one very good season in the premiership
Before Leicester City he had played for Boulogne for 2 years making 38 appearances followed by Caen where he played 75 times

He played his first game for France in March of this year and has 8 caps to date

To become a world class player will take more than one season and a lot more caps. Top players become world class over a few seasons of proving themselves and more importantly remaining on top of their game during that time

One Premiership title and 37 games in a top division surely doesn't prove that

Reshma
Unraced
Tips

Postby Reshma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Chelsea is not going to win the Premier League this season because they are yet to finalize their Starting XI and Strategy. I understand that the team is rebuilding but the league is getting more competitive and their rivals are performing well. It may be a Herculean task to win the Premier League but if Conte covers his bases soon then a Champions League spot is well within the reach.

slimey
Group 1 Class
Tips

Re: Why Chelsea will win the league

Postby slimey » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:30 pm

Shearer also states there is only one top class player in the premier.. :wink:

This years Premier League is by clearly the worst since it began..

Only Liverpool and Leicester games worth watching.

slimey
Group 1 Class
Tips

Re: Why Chelsea will win the league

Postby slimey » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Wether or not Chelsea will win this year, I think Kante could yet again be player of the year 50/1 as with all the transfers, the premier league has no other world class player..unless Real Madrid buy him.