Do You Bet On Premier League Alternative Betting Markets?

undertherobe
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Do You Bet On Premier League Alternative Betting Markets?

Postby undertherobe » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:54 pm

The soccerstats website has win to nil figures (albeit in percentages) and a host of other useful stats.

Man Utd have won to nil in 18% of their home league games (2 of 11) whereas Hull have lost 55% (6 of 11) of their away games to nil.

The website covers a wide range of leagues both home and abroad

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:56 am

I have been getting involved in the 1st Half Total Goals market this season, never really been one that I have looked at in the past and although the majority have been in the lower leagues and I only get involved when the line is set to no more than 1.

Looking at the midweek matches for example Bournemouth against Palace, Bournemouth have had only 2 goalless first halves from their 11 home matches this season whilst Palaces 0-0 at HT on the road to West Ham was their first goalless first half since their first away match of the season against Spurs so that is 9 from 10 with first half goals, now the line is set at 1 so backing overs would return the stake at 1, 4 of those matches had over 1 goals, so based on those it would indicate that I have a 14% chance of losing my stake which I would be happy with!

In term of Win to Nil from 220 matches this season 58 of those have resulted in the home side winning to Nil, thats 26% of all games whilst there has been 29 away teams win to nil.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:49 pm

Can someone supply stats on win to nil in premier league are they available?
I might be able to have a look later as i have some spare time.

A market i like to look at to pinch that extra bit of value is the win with 2 or more goals in the game.

Example being, Burnley are priced at 7/4 to win against Leicester on Tuesday, but to win with 2 or more goals scored in the game is 11/4, a full point bigger.

I am willing to risk it for the extra point, especially as Burnley have won 6 of their 8 at home with more than 1 goal in the game, they beat Middlesbro & Southampton 1-0 but Middlesbro have only conceded 12 on the road, Southampton 15, whereas Leicester have already conceded 24.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:23 am

In term of Win to Nil from 220 matches this season 58 of those have resulted in the home side winning to Nil, thats 26%
So the logical next step with those stats is to find the 1 in 4 games that are going to end to nil. Then check whether the odds offer some value.

With all these markets you are weighing up the better odds v the bigger risk, as often you need 2 things to happen as opposed to just 1 event. So you need (1)Arsenal to win. (2) Arsenal not to concede.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:53 pm

May try and analyse these markets on a particular game as these are generally the markets i get involved on. Just need to find the game now.
Draw No Bet
Double Chance
Asian Hcap
Half Time Result
1st Half handicaps

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:51 pm

This blog by Botev1921 is a good read and gives the best leagues for over and under goals.

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412389

davidg3907
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby davidg3907 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Can someone supply stats on win to nil in premier league are they available?
It depends what you want to know. Home and away instances over the last 9 seasons, 10 by the time this season ends), is no problem; (reliable) historical odds may be.

For some (unfortunately belated) end of season value, I have just tried backing Leicester for a top 10 finish with Paddy at 7/1 but the odds suddenly dropped to 4/1. Elsewhere, Stan James are currently best priced at 6/1 which I still feel is good value.
LAYING Taking it further
LAYING Delving deeper - NEW

FOOTBALL blogs under Blogs/Football
New RELEGATION diary in Blogs/systems