Relegation thread - comments invited

davidg3907
Stallion
Tips

Relegation thread - comments invited

Postby davidg3907 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:09 pm

As we pass the halfway point of yet another (hopefully profitable) season, it means a lot to me to see how well supported this thread is. That really does make me feel as though my time is not wasted.

All bets mentioned on the main thread are real, and I will always post as many as possible while the odds are still available. However, I must stress that this is a diary, not a tipping service. Having said that, I am obviously making every effort to end up with a profit.

Additional thoughts, such as form, and how I think upcoming fixtures may affect the market, are thoughts that I am happy to share with you.

This is my 13th season of recording this market. As can be seen at the beginning of the thread, a slight loss was made in one season, and a total calamity where everything I did was wrong ensured a big loss on another. Lessons have been learned from that painful experience, though there were mitigating circumstances that led to some issues in the early stages. Even so, that season would probably have seen a substantial loss anyway.

I invite comments and would welcome suggestions if there are ways that the info could be improved by being displayed in a different format.

However, in order to keep the original thread tidy, please post any comments on this thread ONLY.
LAYING Taking it further
LAYING Delving deeper - NEW

FOOTBALL blogs under Blogs/Football
New RELEGATION diary in Blogs/systems