How To Pick The Right Bets

ifemau
2yo
Tips

Postby ifemau » Fri May 27, 2016 1:53 pm

To make success in betting, you need to study the stats, injury, red card and the teams target. You also need to consider home and away advantage.

Robmull
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Robmull » Fri May 27, 2016 7:44 pm

In my opinion, finding value bets is the key to making a profit on a long term basis.

The true case study towards the end of the following blog may prove of interest to readers, together with some of the methods for identifying value whatever the punter's chosen sport.

Naps Of The Day – How To Choose Value Selections
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=410221

jmfwwfc85
2yo
Tips

Postby jmfwwfc85 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:34 am

Selecting the correct bets is a tricky business if the overall goal is to stay in the green. In my humble opinion you need a mixture of; solid research, good prices, great value, a plan, discipline and bankroll management. For example, without good research you'll be making 'gut feeling' bets which in my opinion is the fastest track to a busted bank. However, even with solid research, losses will occur, so the prices you are getting for your selections need to ensure your bank can take the losses and still be in the green at the end of the day. Saying that, good prices alone will not guarantee your success either and a solid knowledge of value and real probability is also needed. I've found though, that the hardest parts of staying in profit are discipline and bankroll management. As a footnote, I would also mention how dangerous betting on sports where you have limited knowledge can be. I've busted one or two banks betting on tennis and golf, both sports where I have limited knowledge.