Malaysian GP - £100 up for grabs!!

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Malaysian GP - £100 up for grabs!!

Postby Zipster » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:22 am

This weekend we head to Malaysia for the 16th GP of the season as things are getting interesting at the head of the championship! After a win in Singapore Nico has opened up an 8 point lead over Lewis and Lewis needs to end this run of defeats to his team-mate if he wants to land the title!

There has been some quality comments for the tipster competition this season and we want this to continue and to improve so for the Malaysian GP we are putting an additional £100 up for grabs. This will go to members who we feel contribute the best quality comments for the Malaysian GP, whether you are a long term member, a regular tipper on F1 or a new member looking to get involved everyone will be considered!

The normal rules will apply, a minimum of 20 words so just try to make your comments stand out from others, don't just state the obvious, think out of the box on how to make your comments stand out, things like...

Nico Rosberg will win this race because he has the best car and is the fastest driver in the race

..will not be winning anything, anyone can write that so be creative, make it stand out from others and be informative, make the reader want to back your selection because of reading your comments, that is the aim.

Here are some examples, obviously we are not looking for everything to be this lengthy but this is the sort of quality we are hoping for...

Daniel Ricciardo (Fastest Lap at Singapore GP)
"Danny has set the fastest lap at both the Australian and German GPs this season and the past two years has been consistent here in Singapore, he was 2nd last year and finished just 1.478 seconds behind winner Vettel in a race where he set the fastest lap on lap 51. Starting ahead of Lewis today he knows he has to push from the start and I can see him picking up his 3rd fastest lap of season."

Nico Rosberg (Win Race at Belgian GP)
"This has not been the greatest of circuits for Nico, he is yet to win here from 9 attempts so will be looking to break his duck at the 10th time of asking and he has never had a better chance with Lewis start at the back of the grid. The one positive from Nico's previous 9 races here is that he has finished every single race and only twice has he finished worse off than his grid position, in 2010 he started in 5th and finished 6th and then last year after starting on pole he finished 2nd behind Hamilton. Verstappen and Raikkonen were quick in Q3 and right on the heels of Nico but over Q2 and Q3 as a whole Nico looks to have plenty of pace and I think I would be more concerned had Kimi made it onto the front row given his record here (4 wins) but for me Nico should have this one in the bag barring any mechanical failures."

Romain Grosjean (Points Finish at Belgian GP)
"Romain will start from 11th on the grid so one place outside the points but comes into a GP where you usually get a few DNFs, four in 2015, five in 2014, three in 2013 and six in 2012 so as long as he keeps it on the track then he is in with a chance of getting in the points here. He had a cracking GP here last year, he qualified in 4th and went on to secure a podium (3rd) behind the Mercedes pair, he had a power unit failure in 2014 but he 8th in 2013 so he has finished in the points in two of the last three. Hamilton and Alonso are obviously going to be coming from behind but we will see failures in this race, Button has not looked that much faster this weekend either. We have a false grid but for me Romain can once again sneak into the points."

Whether or not you tip wins or loses makes no difference also, if we believe your comment quality is good enough then it will be considered. We will be giving away up to 10 x £10 prizes so if you want to be one of those 10 then make sure your comment is worthy!

Good Luck to everyone this weekend and any questions get in touch :hope:
Last edited by Zipster on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

adijuve
Handicapper
Tips

Postby adijuve » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am

Hello Zipster.
Will the winners be announced here on this post ?

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Zipster » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Hello Zipster.
Will the winners be announced here on this post ?
Those who are awarded with the prizes will contacted via email and PM, hopefully these will go out in the next couple of days.

Thanks to everyone who got involved this weekend.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter