Long Odds Olympic Tips

uls2000
Classic Winner
Tips

Long Odds Olympic Tips

Postby uls2000 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:08 pm

How about a thread to pick out some long odds tips for outright or Each Way bets, here are some of my small stakes, big hopes tips:

Most medals Russia 66/1 BWin: USA and China are justifiably the two strong favourites in this market, but Russia are investing serious money in both Summer and Winter sports ahead of Sochi 2014 and the latest Infostrada medal prediction table only has them around 10-15 medals down on US/China

Tennis men's singles Jo Wilfried Tsonga 20/1various: In-form player making the French Open QF and Wimbledon SF, many of the expert summarisers tipped him to lose against Murray in the Wimbledon semi's on the basis that he can't be relied upon to always be at a top level over a 5 set match, but with the Olympics being played over best of 3 sets then maybe that intensity isn't required so much and he can blast his way to the final

Men's football Korea 50/1 bet365: the last 2 mens Olympic football tournaments have thrown up shock semi finalists in Paraguay, Iraq and Belgium, but where to pick any 2012 surprises? I fancy an Asian team to use this tournament as a launch pad to becoming world cup contenders, Japan have a tough draw so I'll go with Korea, who also have quite a settled, mainly domestic league based U23 squad.

Men's handball Serbia 14/1 bet365 Not a sport I know much about, but 14/1 odds on the European Champions from earlier ths year invites a little bit of interest

uls2000
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby uls2000 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Infostrada are predicting the following medal count: China 85, Russia 83, US 82, Sporting Bet still have Russia at 100-1 to win most medals, get on it could be THE bet of the Games!!