Toilet Tips Are Back!

bigjeff
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: Toilet Tips Are Back!

Postby bigjeff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:20 pm

I'm opening the champers, Toilet Tips are back....

< Wife, get the chippy, i'll open the pop >

:D :D :D :D

The Shark
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Shark » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:58 am

Thanks everyone. Keep them coming. We do want your best bet of the week of course but if anyone happens to have their best bet on the Tuesday or Wednesday that would be a big help as we are quite light early on in the week.

Wobber24
Listed Class
Tips

Postby Wobber24 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:16 am

Sam spinner stayers hurdle

If you ever want a horse in the trenches with you it's Sam the attitude it showed at chepstow made running every time a horse came to him he found more all the way to the line. That was his 1st run for 7months and what he's done since only enforces my opinion of him not bothered about the ground was good to soft at chepstow and ascot he will still be galloping up the hill when the rest have cried enough.

whippetman
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby whippetman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:44 am

DIDTHEYLEAVEUOUTTO Champion Bumper

Firstly this is more of a sentimental selection, as my daughter spent some time working at Nick Giffords stable and as a lovely photo of her cuddling DIDTHEYLEAVEUOUTTO even before he'd seen a racecourse, they thought he was a bit good but have been pleasantly surprised by his improvement.
He's unbeaten in his 2 races and he did win a class 1 bumper last time out and although this requires another big step up for the horse I will be having a small wager on him and if he fails in this race with luck he looks to have a great future in front of him.

buchanski
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby buchanski » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:01 am

Gold Present - 2:50 Cheltenham - Ultima Handicap Chase (Day 1)

There is a lot to like about Gold Presents chances in this race. He has the much sought after Cheltenham form finishing 2nd to Tully East last year who was well handicapped on the day. He still looks progressive which I like to see from the horses at the top of the weights in handicaps as they could have a class edge. Moreover, he handles the better ground which Cheltenham usually has at the festival, looks to stay well and can be suited by the extra furlong. On his last he run beat Frodon by 3L who has franked the form and is now rated 164. Gold Present is still potentially well treated off this mark of 155.

Brownie3
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Brownie3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:10 am

Dortmund Park – Martin Pipe Hurdle

Represents leading Irish connections in Gordon Elliott & Gigginstown. 2 from 4 this season, slightly disappointing in G1 at Leopardstown when 4th to Tower Bridge in prep. Races off a mark of 140 here, trip, pace and expected ground conditions sure to suit.
Last edited by Brownie3 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shrews
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Shrews » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks everyone. Keep them coming. We do want your best bet of the week of course but if anyone happens to have their best bet on the Tuesday or Wednesday that would be a big help as we are quite light early on in the week.
I have just changed my Total Recall GC tip for the Novices race on the Tuesday if that helps.

whiterider82
2yo
Tips

Postby whiterider82 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:29 pm

Thomas Campbell - Pertemps

A big player at a big price in this field, 2 wins at the course already this season and running well despite not being good enough in the top graded races the last twice. Loves the better ground which we usually get forecast and was a fast finishing 5th running on in the Martin Pipe over 2m 4f at last years festival. The step up to 3m here massively in his favour. This horse will give you a run for your money at double figure odds.

Popsys Picks
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Popsys Picks » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:14 pm

Wed 14/03 13:30
BALLYMORE NOVICES HURDLE NRMB
Cheltenham

SAMCRO..3/3 this season, 3/3 last season. Gordon Elliot a force at anytime, with whatever he sends out. But this beast is simply a penalty kick.
Rubbish price, but as my old dad would say..You find the winners, let the bookies find the prices.

matthew8
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby matthew8 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:14 am

Native River - Gold Cup

Ran in the corresponding race in 2017 on good ground finished a solid third and has had a good warm up race so heads to the gold cup fully wound up under champion jockey Richard Johnson. What more can I say could do with a bit of cut in the ground but is as tough and genuine as they come stable is firing on all cylinders as well for me he will just keep finding more and more when others have cried enough as they hit the famous uphill climb on to the finish.

Humanleague
2yo
Tips

Postby Humanleague » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:40 am

My pick is for the olbg mares hure race. Apple's jade is in sensational form at the moment 9 wins and 4 seconds. Top rated horse in the race,then add the magic of trainer G. Elliot who is also in fantastic form. A winning combo for me.

bazakehurst
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby bazakehurst » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:48 pm

5:30 Wednesday | Champion Bumper | Crooks Peak
Crooks Peak fits well in the Bumper trends: it won its last race; it wasn't the favourite in its last race; it hasn't raced for 102 days; it is English trained by Philip Hobbs. Not to mention it's last race was at Cheltenham!